PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Ezio

decentskill
11-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Heey,

First: thanks for reading & maybe answering my question(s).

1. I've completed the single player, but I wanted to go back to Ezio (and do some small quests with him).

BUT... it seems to be impossible to go back: when I open my single-player session, it starts with desmond killing that wife and after that, the list of producers etc. When I press 'select' I only see: Resume & stop, not go back to database or so http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif.

Can anyone tell me how I can return to Ezio?

2. I've downloaded the 'Copernicus Conspiracy', but can't find it, so I can't play. What to do?

Thanks for answering!

ps: I play on the ps3.

decentskill
11-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Heey,

First: thanks for reading & maybe answering my question(s).

1. I've completed the single player, but I wanted to go back to Ezio (and do some small quests with him).

BUT... it seems to be impossible to go back: when I open my single-player session, it starts with desmond killing that wife and after that, the list of producers etc. When I press 'select' I only see: Resume & stop, not go back to database or so http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif.

Can anyone tell me how I can return to Ezio?

2. I've downloaded the 'Copernicus Conspiracy', but can't find it, so I can't play. What to do?

Thanks for answering!

ps: I play on the ps3.

decentskill
11-21-2010, 08:12 AM
Oh, waited and waited till all producers were shown, and now I'm ezio again <3

But, can someone answer my second question?

Rakudaton
11-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Yes, it's called "waiting for the credits to end" _

That said, the credits were loooooooooooong. Like 15 minutes or something. In answer to your second question, did you remember to INSTALL the Copernicus DLC? After downloading, its icon should appear on your game column. Select it to install.

FredEx919
11-21-2010, 10:19 AM
The Copernicus Conspiracy DLC should display in the map list pretty early on and the start location should be represented on the map as a star. Try going to the map and press Square. Under the secondary memory markers, look for Copernico. If you see this listed then you know the content properly downloaded and installed. Make sure you access as many viewpoints as possible so you can find the memory start location. If you still can not find the DLC you should delete it from the Game Data Utility and redownload and install it.