PDA

View Full Version : The new 3x3 start

Haplo_Bane
07-31-2018, 06:20 AM
I've been waiting for someone else to bring this up. Has anyone even noticed a 4v4 match won't start unless you have 3 people a side. Personally I don't like having to search for a match everytime one ends.Especially when 70% of them are half matches. I know they did it because the devs lack the ability to create an actual intellegent AI ( ironic,isn't it? ) and was a stupid decision based on the idea that it will reduce the horrible 'things' presence. As most of us have realised this obviously didn't work, since 90% of the bots come from people quitting. Funny enough,they did this at the same they removed the quitting penalty. Increasing the number of bots ??????? So we're left with the same old bot problem with the added bonus of more disintegrating lobbies,meaning more loading times,less playing time. They didn't even increase the time to join to compensate. I don't even know why there is a timer. All other games the timer doesn't even start until there are enough people. I don't even know what surprises me more. The fact that it doesn't seem to bother anyone or the fact there was a group of people in ubiSOFT that thought this was a good solution. I do know come to think of it. The former surprises me, the latter is not so surprising I suppose. Oh yea,bring back team shuffle. That's my new catch phrase on this forum now. Bring back team shuffle.

ChampionRuby50g
07-31-2018, 06:57 AM
Yeah Iíve noticed this recently too. The pregame lobby would only have 5 people but then everyone would have to search again.

It annoys me because I have to wait 5 minutes to find a game, when usually the bots at the start of a game get replaced pretty quickly. Until someone inevitably leaves and then the cycle continues.

I Second bringing back team shuffle. Itís been gone from the game for so long, and itís such a basic function for a multiplayer game itís astounding that the devs have many implemented it again.

voiddp
07-31-2018, 07:12 AM
This was a particular change about not starting match without full lobby in one of the latest patches. Because earlier it was worse with more bots and people didn't join in place of the bots.
And now even with remaking lobbies after it wasn't full you can notice that people almost alwats will be the same, and for me it is now working better than before this change, less bots, more people, matches are still fast to find.

About team shuffle totally agree they need to bring it back again, the sooner the better.

Haplo_Bane
07-31-2018, 07:24 AM
Yea,I was afraid it wasn't a problem in Nth American't. Probably only affects the rest of the world. Meaning it won't change. Oh well. Was just curious. Bring back team shuffle.