PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki needs a complete rework.

TontonPanda
07-30-2018, 04:32 PM
Well, just a little reminder for Ubi, Shugoki, just like shinobi in its own way, needs an overall rework because it is BORING AS FCK to play With or AGAINST shugoki.
Nothing feels right with this fat fellow, he has a very poor moveset, and it's so damn boring to have to put down the hyper armor, and then attack, and then fear the ONE SHOT attack when you think you have finaly made it...

No really; this is a char only made for trolling, toxic players enjoying making others waste their time and have 0 fun... Are you really willing to promote these kind of behaviours? Well you should really think about it, and remove it from the game till you fixe this

SenBotsu893
07-30-2018, 07:51 PM
well first we could change Deamons embrace speed from 1200 MS to 400 MS and also increase the tracking.and the distance of it. then ad a complete stamina recovery on succesfull hit. naturally no selfinflicted damage upon miss ^^.

next increase his damage on all his heavy attacks just to the same level of every one else.

40 damage on his starting heavys are too low for trades, as the devs themselves stated with highlanders buffs that 40 damage for 1000 MS is just to low.

and since his normal starting heavys are even slower clocking in at 1100 MS they should do at least 50 damage.

his heavy finishers can be adjusted with the exact same highlander logic.

800 MS on highlander heavys are around 40 damage so increase shugos Heavy finishers to 40.

last his fully charged heavy. the only comparable long charge high damage attack i can think of from the tip of my head is raiders fury.

lets see how much damage he gets per MS.

so its 50 damage for 1000 MS thats 0.05 damge per MS. now multiply that by 1600 MS and we have 80 damage for a fully charged shugo heavy.

so everyone thats going bat s h i t crazy right now, let it be known this is not a serious suggestion for a shugo rework.

BUT if anyone feels like all those numbers and changes are pure madness let it be known these are things currently in the game.

ArmoredChocobo
07-31-2018, 01:01 AM
well first we could change Deamons embrace speed from 1200 MS to 400 MS and also increase the tracking.and the distance of it. then ad a complete stamina recovery on succesfull hit. naturally no selfinflicted damage upon miss ^^.

next increase his damage on all his heavy attacks just to the same level of every one else.

40 damage on his starting heavys are too low for trades, as the devs themselves stated with highlanders buffs that 40 damage for 1000 MS is just to low.

and since his normal starting heavys are even slower clocking in at 1100 MS they should do at least 50 damage.

his heavy finishers can be adjusted with the exact same highlander logic.

800 MS on highlander heavys are around 40 damage so increase shugos Heavy finishers to 40.

last his fully charged heavy. the only comparable long charge high damage attack i can think of from the tip of my head is raiders fury.

lets see how much damage he gets per MS.

so its 50 damage for 1000 MS thats 0.05 damge per MS. now multiply that by 1600 MS and we have 80 damage for a fully charged shugo heavy.

so everyone thats going bat s h i t crazy right now, let it be known this is not a serious suggestion for a shugo rework.

BUT if anyone feels like all those numbers and changes are pure madness let it be known these are things currently in the game.

He just went from UP to OP cuz nowhere did I see you removing his regenerating hyper armor.

Therefore you not only made him tanky as ****, he also hits harder and faster.

Playing_Mantis
07-31-2018, 12:36 PM
i agree he needs a rework. a complete overhaul to be honest. its the most boring person to fight against. remove the hyper armor from this guy and make him more enjoyable to fight against and to play. when i see one i cringe at the thought of fighting this fool. so boring. nerf the DE too. fight him for 10 min to get him low then this......

SenBotsu893
07-31-2018, 05:13 PM
He just went from UP to OP cuz nowhere did I see you removing his regenerating hyper armor.

Therefore you not only made him tanky as ****, he also hits harder and faster.

AND i also didnt mention to remove his 25% increased damage taken panalty for out of uninteruptable stance wich is tied to his hyperarmor shenanigans.

so he didnt get tankyier because he was never a tank to beginn with. surprise surprise he has effectivly 120 hp to fight with wich ranks him with the assasins.

you probably didnt read my final note on my inital post as well. do that.

back to UP he goes.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-31-2018, 11:06 PM
I like playing shugoki. Everything is about perfect timing not combos. All his moves are boss that say "Get the F back! I own this swamp!" then proceedes to treat the opponent like a ragdoll. And just when you think your revenge is going to kill him he one shots you with a demons embrace.
I wouldn't mind a rework so long as he keeps his boss like mentality in tact.

Helnekromancer
07-31-2018, 11:16 PM
What I find Ironic about Shugoki is how fast and cool he fights minions. He punch them, pushes them back with his stick and launches them back, kicks his weapon of the ground so it whips back up and hits the minions.

And once he see a players he goes into, generic swing into headbutt, throws into wall grab and that's it. Like wtf the dude was stylin on these minions, why doesn't he fight like that?

Sunfaced_NFS
08-02-2018, 08:00 AM
He's one of the weakest characters in game. His one shot grab is easilly to dodge and instantly kill him. His heavies are most easiest to parry. What you're talking about? Better remove spamming Warden, Kensei and Centurion from game