PDA

View Full Version : New Update on Special Operation 2

Ubi-Alien
07-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Hello Ghosts,

We have a new update to share regarding Special Operation 2.

We have just released a Hotfix on the PC version of the game, which is now accessible to download through Uplay and Steam.

This update addresses the following issues:

Added a short barrel on the HK416 and fixed the Iron Sight issue
Fixed an issue where the save slot was deleted after quitting to main menu if the player fails a mission while being downed in Ghost Mode
Adjusted Valkyrie’s image when she is calling the Ghost for the Archangel’s mission brief to match the appearance she has in-game
Fixed an issue in Observer Mode where the observer has the same End of Round or End of Match messages as the player they were spectating while in "Centered Camera" ("Victory/Defeat" and "Round Lost/Won”)
When in Ghost Mode, players now earn 50% more XP & resources

This Hotfix will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox on August 6th.

We also have two workarounds to communicate:

- For players who can no longer see their Game Saves when using Uplay on PC:

Go to the Setting tab in Uplay, under the General category
Uncheck “Enable cloud save synchronization for supported games”
Launch the game to check that your saves are back
If they are, exit the game, go check “Enable cloud save synchronization for supported games” again
Start the game again, your saves should be back as normal.

- For players who are not able to continue their campaign and are met with a “New Campaign” option instead:

Make a back-up copy of your Save folder. You can find your default Save folder here:

Uplay: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<account_id> \1771
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<account_id> \3559

Launch the game to check that the “New Campaign” option is not displayed anymore
Exit the game, go check “Enable cloud save synchronization for supported games” again
Start the game again, everything should be back as normal.
If this does not solve the issue, please try these additional steps:

Go to the Save folder and delete “1.save”
Rename “2.save” to “1.save”

If these workarounds do not resolve the issues, please contact our Customer Service (https://support.ubi.com/) directly.

We will have more information to share in the upcoming days as we continue to monitor the situation; stay tuned for more details on www.ghostrecon.com

In the meantime, we have added a SWAT Icons pack for free that all players can download, in the Featured Content section of our Store. Do not forget to download it!

We thank you for your patience and will be in touch soon, Ghosts.

Niyvandir
07-30-2018, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the update!

TheSgtUltra
07-30-2018, 04:12 PM
Thanks!
Hotfixes, these are good

JohnnyTest91
07-30-2018, 04:12 PM
That's a start, but not much regarding all the problems SO2 brought...

mezzatron
07-30-2018, 04:16 PM
What about these issues:

1. On some classes the sound for switching on Night Vision is bugged. But not all classes. (PvP)
2. In PvP the map where the new Caveira mission takes place starts playing the BGM, IN PVP.
3. In PvP the Sentinel and Trapper PSG weapons make no sound. And is being abused at the moment. Makes it an unbalanced weapon.

Also the Caveira mission bugging out. Has that been sorted?

ingrobny
07-30-2018, 04:16 PM
So no fix for all the missing attachments in normal mode? :confused: In my opinion it need a hotfix as well.

therdre2
07-30-2018, 04:38 PM
How is there no fix for the missing attachments? or even any mention of it? This patch is a joke right?

A.P.R.A.X.
07-30-2018, 04:45 PM
None of your fixes works for missing profiles. How the hell I´m gonna play this damn game? I´m playing since day 1 and all my work is gone. Why the hell are gaming companies with 30 people that can provide better online services than you.

DEDSEC896
07-30-2018, 04:48 PM
What about an update for the missing Attachments on consoles!!?? We've been waiting for that too!

BorgX666
07-30-2018, 05:07 PM
what about the Rainbow 6 Crossover mission where Twitch and Cav keep vanishing into thin air?? [Xbox One]

Gunwick
07-30-2018, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the update, however, there are a bunch of suspected hackers whom Ubisoft does nothing about. Several Reports has been Made about C-L-E-T-U-S & Soulx. These guys don't ever miss and are the most fishy players out there. Your pc version is dying because of it's match making and now the hackers. Please look into these accounts!

Renegade_99-HD
07-30-2018, 05:47 PM
What about an update for the missing Attachments on consoles!!?? We've been waiting for that too!

Same issue here

Monogram.
07-30-2018, 05:55 PM
And the size of this hotfix is 13 GB ?

taara001
07-30-2018, 06:06 PM
Welp, didnt get my save back

RamiFede
07-30-2018, 06:11 PM
It did not work for me. I need to delete GRW.ini file, for to have enabled Continue Campaign (and always I have to adjust display and graphics settings).

ThomasP3121997
07-30-2018, 06:21 PM
Did you get your save file back that way? I have the same issue here. What Ubisoft provided did not work for me.

Peppe9411
07-30-2018, 06:45 PM
Could you please fix the missing mags for all the 5.56 guns? i had the 30 mag variant and now i can't unlock it since the new season. Thanks

skullshot117
07-30-2018, 06:51 PM
Dude seriously stop being so salty they are just better than you deal with it.

Cliffeh
07-30-2018, 07:04 PM
Agreed! I've lost all my magazine attachments too as they're locked out again and are unable to unlock them, as obviously I've already collected them in the world.

This has absolutely ruined the game for a lot of us and is in more dire need of a hotfix than most of the issues brought on from the patch.

fighter5
07-30-2018, 07:07 PM
1) What about the bug that locked the 50 round magazine? After the update, my 50 round magazines (5.56 stanag) on my guns were replaced with the standard 20 round magazine and my 50 round magazine got locked.

2) Also after the update, I removed the suppressor off Desert Tech HTI BDC to take a shot and then when I tried to reattach the suppressor back on the Desert Tech HTI BDC; there is no option to attach the suppressor back on.

flyboy4life4
07-30-2018, 07:08 PM
Dude, you can't hack this game...

Vuken_Diesel
07-30-2018, 07:23 PM
ok my game worked fine until this patch. Now it is sitting at the loading game screen and nothing happening here dude. Seriously, you guys fix this and broke that.

Pig_Mac
07-30-2018, 07:34 PM
ok my game worked fine until this patch. Now it is sitting at the loading game screen and nothing happening here dude. Seriously, you guys fix this and broke that.

If it's launched from Steam, just kill that process, restart steam, and start the game via UPlay.. It sounds really stupid, but it worked the 2 times it happened to me. (but it were pre-ingame loading, it were stuck at Stams loading, or the small GRW loading)

Niyvandir
07-30-2018, 08:09 PM
@gandalfforce, we caught a cheater live on stream the other day, teleporting and shooting through walls with a scorpion.

flyboy4life4
07-30-2018, 08:15 PM
Link?

josephfleeger
07-30-2018, 09:56 PM
Will this fix the issue of weapon attachments going missing after update 15. For XBOX ONE users?

georgesebolt
07-30-2018, 11:39 PM
Please remember that there is a bug on consoles (XBOX One) where previously found weapon attachments in campaign are now showing as locked and can not be equipped. I can not attach the assault rifle compensator V2. It shows as locked even though I found it in game. Thanks!

probe-
07-31-2018, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the update, however, there are a bunch of suspected hackers whom Ubisoft does nothing about. Several Reports has been Made about C-L-E-T-U-S & Soulx. These guys don't ever miss and are the most fishy players out there. Your pc version is dying because of it's match making and now the hackers. Please look into these accounts!

Well first off might as well try to get my name right if you're gonna accuse... Second of all maybe they haven't done anything because we havent done anything?

Congrats on bluffing about posting on forums and stuff until now. It's not even your own thread, lol. Blank, bluffed, and baseless accusation. No wonder nobody believes you. I've even streamed and uploaded in the past haha.

Edit: I bet you only posted this because someone we both know, not to name names, pushed it on you. Good job

Anyway on a lighter note, thanks for the update! I would really love for another hotfix to fix the PSG on both the sent and trapper. Currently has no sound and occasionally no sound marker, it's hella broken right now.

Also, the sr25 on stalker rarely ever gives sound markers, even within the passive range. Also when on drone, no sound marker.

georgesebolt
07-31-2018, 01:11 AM
Can you also update/fix the Fallen Ghosts DLC:
1. I have unlocked Cavier's gloves in the main game but they still show as locked in Fallen Ghosts.
2. I would like to be able to play in Ghost Mode in the Fallen Ghosts DLC including Tier mode.
3. Can you give us the option in Fallen Ghosts to turn off the Ai ghosts like in the main game.

Thanks

I_Am_Jackal_
07-31-2018, 04:23 AM
My game was working perfectly until this update. It also takes much longer to load then normal. After the "Press Any Key" screen, the intro freezes immediately at a white screen. I try to push something to skip it, or just wait, and nothing happens until a "This isn't responding properly, what would you like to do?" In which case I either "Close Program" or "Wait for program to start". The farthest I get is the main menu where my ONLY option to play the game is campaign mode, even though I bought the season pass and everything. However, the game just closes by itself after 5 seconds. What the **** is going on?

Bluberryredbull
07-31-2018, 04:29 AM
It's not surprising they haven't really addressed the missing equipment issues. But hey, y'all get those FREE swat icons?!?!? Waaaaay better than having 30 & 50 round mags, right?

LoneSpymaster
07-31-2018, 05:35 AM
Any details on the intro missing for Ghost Mode?

McToffin
07-31-2018, 05:44 AM
Cosmetics from the new Ghost War classes are missing for PvE to use.

INSANEsavage821
07-31-2018, 07:15 AM
The r5 rgp camos dont show up on the gun after selecting them

Thiag0BR
07-31-2018, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the Update.

Any news about not being able to restart "Archangel" to complete challenges? Mine just skip to Dengoso's apartment and the only step I can do is go to Caimanes Echo base, no possibility to make step 2 (hold the camp).

SpudinSydney
07-31-2018, 12:27 PM
Hi Ubi-Alien

can you please acknowledge that the team is aware the update has caused the Xbox version of the game to crash regularly (campaign/single player mode)?

There is a lot of talk about fixes coming for the multiplayer version etc, but nothing to acknowledge the more serious problems.

I've had the game crash a variety of ways since that forced update.

Really hope this is fixed and I can play the game again, given I paid some dollars for it.

Theberg1
07-31-2018, 12:37 PM
The mission is two parts. Have you tried clicking on Caimanes, not Libertad. That was my problem.

agsun82
07-31-2018, 02:30 PM
The weapon parts are still locked.

albifac91
07-31-2018, 10:15 PM
Hello. I have absolutely not solved:
-The game saves did not reappear (and I did almost 60 hours of campaign play!!!)
-The keys that I personalize on the keyboard return to default after each restart of the game (it is unnerving to reset them every single time)
-The accessories that I have unlocked are blocked again

Please, release a real bug fix.

PLEASE

Bobyabk
08-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Hey Ubisoft. why u guyz have removed Athletic Sprinter from the Special Operation 2 update. now, its effect of running does not work its totally useless to use Athletic Sprinter now.

me and so many other players were using this perk as their fav. and most used perk. now its no more. even in the patch note, its no where mentioned that you have done something with this perk. if its a bug then fix it. and if you guyz have deliberately did this. kindly consider this a mass request to make it as it was before.

Bobyabk

erufarondir
08-01-2018, 03:56 PM
I hope this is going to be on PS4 as well. Does anyone know if farming missions causes the Xp to lower each time until it hits 0 without resetting in ghost mode as well?

givim
08-01-2018, 10:51 PM
exoskeleton got locked again i completed influence and production in ghost mode and both items got locked again after restarting the game

ingrobny
08-02-2018, 10:56 AM
When is Ghost Mode coming to consoles? Do we have to wait for the patch? Because I thought we would have Ghost Mode unlocked yesterday?

Snumsmumrik_07
08-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Well, short barrel to HK416 is good, but what about adding Scar-16 to game? I love that gun sooo much

TheRazgriz118
08-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Still waiting for the short 416 barrel (Xbox one) and hoping we can all get one for the M4A1 too. Mk16 would definitely compliment the Mk17.

Vysen.LGD
08-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Oh look, 5 fixes. Nevermind the other 100s of GAME BREAKING ISSUES THAT HAVE BEEN MENTIONNED AND MENTIONNED AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR THE PAST YEAR AND HAVEN'T BEEN FIXED.

Dusty540
08-03-2018, 10:22 PM
When we get the short barrel for the HK416 on PS4. I really excited for it.

wagnaoo23
08-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Hello Ghosts,

We have a new update to share regarding Special Operation 2.

We have just released a Hotfix on the PC version of the game, which is now accessible to download through Uplay and Steam.

This update addresses the following issues:

Added a short barrel on the HK416 and fixed the Iron Sight issue
Fixed an issue where the save slot was deleted after quitting to main menu if the player fails a mission while being downed in Ghost Mode
Adjusted Valkyrie’s image when she is calling the Ghost for the Archangel’s mission brief to match the appearance she has in-game
Fixed an issue in Observer Mode where the observer has the same End of Round or End of Match messages as the player they were spectating while in "Centered Camera" ("Victory/Defeat" and "Round Lost/Won”)
When in Ghost Mode, players now earn 50% more XP & resources

This Hotfix will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox on August 6th.

We also have two workarounds to communicate:

- For players who can no longer see their Game Saves when using Uplay on PC:

Launch the game to check that your saves are back
If they are, exit the game, go check “Enable cloud save synchronization for supported games” again
Start the game again, your saves should be back as normal.

- For players who are not able to continue their campaign and are met with a “New Campaign” option instead:

Make a back-up copy of your Save folder. You can find your default Save folder here:

Uplay: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<account_id> \1771
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<account_id> \3559

Launch the game to check that the “New Campaign” option is not displayed anymore
Exit the game, go check “Enable cloud save synchronization for supported games” again
Start the game again, everything should be back as normal.
If this does not solve the issue, please try these additional steps:

Go to the Save folder and delete “1.save”
Rename “2.save” to “1.save”

If these workarounds do not resolve the issues, please contact our Customer Service (https://support.ubi.com/) directly.

We will have more information to share in the upcoming days as we continue to monitor the situation; stay tuned for more details on www.ghostrecon.com

In the meantime, we have added a SWAT Icons pack for free that all players can download, in the Featured Content section of our Store. Do not forget to download it!

We thank you for your patience and will be in touch soon, Ghosts.

Tem um problema que levei ao suporte técnico w informaram que levaria para equipe de desenvolvimento ...

Quando joga a campanha modo ghost e conquistas partes do exoesqueleto ...e após conquistar o item o personagem morrer volta a bloquear ... sabem informar se vai ser corrigido....

420JJ
08-03-2018, 11:40 PM
When I start a new game (not ghost mode) and get to Atollo Farm to rescue Amaru the weapon attachment box for the panoramic sight won't show on the map. When I go up to the box it only gives a prompt to open loadout screen. Resetting the game, deleting save and starting over again magically makes the attachment box work properly.

I've repeated these steps multiple times and everytime the attachment box won't work on first attempt of a new game.

Update 15 has broken the game. I also had my first game crash in the campaign ever since this update. I'm on Xbox One fyi.

Seeing all the other bugs being reported, clearly this update broke the game on all platforms. Very disappointed.

wagnaoo23
08-04-2018, 04:49 AM
exoskeleton got locked again i completed influence and production in ghost mode and both items got locked again after restarting the game

Isso realme tá acontecendo, tá triste fazer todas as missões de conquistar os intra e depois perder o personagem e bloquear o exoesqueleto...

vagrant1939
08-05-2018, 12:49 AM
Will future patches fix missing weapons and attachments? In campaign, i cant acces some mods for the weapons, and in ghost mode it skips the intel for weapons entirely. I cant use any weapons other than the two you are given at the start, store boought weapons, and the free new ones everyone got in a recent patch. None of them are particularly good, and it means the game isnt fun to play. This needs to be a hot fix.

iiimadmaniii
08-05-2018, 01:02 AM
Hot fix meaning nothing til September... Well this sucks. I got the workaround glitch fixed for the guns not loading up at weapons crates.. just reboot the game and then let it auto save when it actually loads and it's back to normal... but my main man my cousin is having all those teleportation and vanishing problems... oh well. I wish they'd let all stuff be open anad available so I can have all these new bad *** cosmetics and weapons in Fallen Ghosts cuz that campaign kills the main campaign.

BNDT-
08-05-2018, 03:25 AM
my friend told me his prestige points stopped increasing.. any fix to this?
thanks!

SFC.Lake
08-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Guys I don't have any of these problems because I play the game for a fun, realistic time, not grind. :D I still feel like a human being when I turn off the game for the day.
Love Ghost Mode!

Lunatic LK47
08-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Guys I don't have any of these problems because I play the game for a fun, realistic time, not grind. :D I still feel like a human being when I turn off the game for the day.
Love Ghost Mode!
A s s-kisser detected.

Kill_Zone4All
08-06-2018, 10:49 AM
So I tried to disable the cloud save and nothing happens. I still don't see my save game for campaign.

Asioguajasadua
08-06-2018, 12:40 PM
When :
-1 headshot = 1 Kill with any weapon?
-pointman can be supressed like others?
-pathfinder can be killed by mines? Its to cheat the pasives
-repaint and more customization for weapons like campaing? Some (unique) weapons have accesories blocked (and this weapons have a horrible stetic)
-balance damage, how 9mm can do more damage than 5,56 o higher ? Example: 9mmc1 vs p90-p416
-put out submachines and other from sniper classes
-restrigtion drones per team... games with 4 drones and we have one hammed... too unfair
-reconect to The game, when discconect like other games
- more penality for the leaver
-better macthmaking to link high level with the same

BigCox23
08-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Still no fix for tier mode xp not resetting after moving up a tier. This has been a big since the release of tier mode, over a year, and has still not been addressed.

Not how it happens but it has happened to me more than once.

MurdahDem
08-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Thank you so much for the hard work you are putting in - As they sam in Game of Thrones - " Once you get what you want, you want more!" I am one of the most ungrateful gamers on PS4 but i do want you to know although your Dev/Marketing/Entire Company, frustrate me to tears - what you have done with this last update was awesome.
We have come to expect so much from you that when you fall short our disappointment changes to a battle rage. The work you did here shows how much you can truly do and offer. You have so may people saying here Ubi take my money just make it worth it. The game sold an estimated 1.6 Million units in its first week - Bruh!! C'mon!!1
This game needs more marketing - you don't even need new content you can recycle and no one would be mad, that way you could staff interns to help the devs and get interns for the marketing team - they need them!!
Ghost Recon Wildlands - The Red Dot Live Action Trailer (Official ...
Ghost Recon WILD TIME - Short film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ONVfSEO8gA

Please keep pushing the envelope but dont forget about us - the ungrateful gamers that

fastastoast
08-06-2018, 04:48 PM
But the reality is more.....

https://youtu.be/hdArsgkWgTA

IIxMONARCHxII
08-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Toxic Class and Mortar Class need rework. You can use these drones why to often. Ive also died multiple times while indoors by Mortar. Dial back the refresh time for all drones. They are way to over powered. The Diversionest class feels useless as well. Great for solo but last I checked this is a PvP Class Based game where people need to work together not another COD clone. Please work on your game. So much "Potential" but as it stands very FRUSTRATING to play. Been playing since day one and all so have made videos. Looking forward to future patches! Maybe someone will read this...

Ken_Wulf
08-06-2018, 09:14 PM
I literally started the game from scratch just so I can run around and do the same things I've already done, and get all my attachments back that went missing on my main save file.

Heck, this same bug even occurs on ghost mode. I tried to pick up the sniper rifle compensated butt stock, and it did not appear in my inventory, and I cannot pick the box up again.

Why is it that you guys, having known this issue existed for almost a month now, don't even bother to release a patch to fix all these issues that have been reported. Specifically ones that damage the gameplay experience drastically, such as, missing weapon attachments. But instead fix something for your stupid crossover event, that only lasts 15-30 minutes?

No one cared about valkyrie's image, we wanted our attachments back, we wanted our saves back that we spent hours of our time on.

Why is it that your update, on PS4, was 13-14 gigs in size but literally did nothing? It's unacceptable that your patch notes give next to nothing in explanation as to why I even downloaded this patch that doesn't even fix major issues.

tcutler17
08-06-2018, 10:38 PM
I literally started the game from scratch just so I can run around and do the same things I've already done, and get all my attachments back that went missing on my main save file.

Heck, this same bug even occurs on ghost mode. I tried to pick up the sniper rifle compensated butt stock, and it did not appear in my inventory, and I cannot pick the box up again.

Why is it that you guys, having known this issue existed for almost a month now, don't even bother to release a patch to fix all these issues that have been reported. Specifically ones that damage the gameplay experience drastically, such as, missing weapon attachments. But instead fix something for your stupid crossover event, that only lasts 15-30 minutes?

No one cared about valkyrie's image, we wanted our attachments back, we wanted our saves back that we spent hours of our time on.

Why is it that your update, on PS4, was 13-14 gigs in size but literally did nothing? It's unacceptable that your patch notes give next to nothing in explanation as to why I even downloaded this patch that doesn't even fix major issues.

^This exactly^

Game is basically unplayable since my attachments I collected were taken away and with 25 hours put into it, I'm not starting over. Are you guys gonna fix it or do I just get rid of the game?
Here comes the "we're looking into it" response.

BNDT-
08-07-2018, 01:52 AM
Here some of my suggestions for the upcoming special operations 3 & 4

1. Loadout shortcut - matchmaking lets you play w/ different players/ playstyle (stealth, assault). I wish you can add a shortcut instead of manually changing weapons.

2. More tactical gears - bloused boots, plate carriers, larger uniforms (since default body is slim, it would be nice to get bulky ones like the r6 icons.)

3. More PVE content - I like the bookhart story, maybe it would be cool to have a rogue raider vs recon, 4 vs 4, predator difficulty or harder..

Bluberryredbull
08-07-2018, 05:23 AM
So this 15GB update did literally nothing for me.
All of my high capacity magazines and other attachments are still locked.

Get it together Ubisoft, we pay enough money to not have to deal with this.

Kill_Zone4All
08-07-2018, 05:32 AM
I agree with Bluberryredbull. Get it together Ubisoft. I bought Deluxe Edition and year 2 pass and the items that we are suppose to get are locked. All the modes say to start a new game. What gives here.

Ken_Wulf
08-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Here some of my suggestions for the upcoming special operations 3 & 4

1. Loadout shortcut - matchmaking lets you play w/ different players/ playstyle (stealth, assault). I wish you can add a shortcut instead of manually changing weapons.

2. More tactical gears - bloused boots, plate carriers, larger uniforms (since default body is slim, it would be nice to get bulky ones like the r6 icons.)

3. More PVE content - I like the bookhart story, maybe it would be cool to have a rogue raider vs recon, 4 vs 4, predator difficulty or harder..

We have been waiting and asking for bloused boots since 2016. This would be nice to have,

n8dcincy
08-07-2018, 08:53 AM
None of your fixes works for missing profiles. How the hell I´m gonna play this damn game? I´m playing since day 1 and all my work is gone. Why the hell are gaming companies with 30 people that can provide better online services than you.
Because it is Ubisoft. The second a third person tactical shooter from a reputable company on dedicated servers releases, I'll never spend another penny on a Ubisoft product again. If only I had the resources Ubisoft has....

Yaponchikk
08-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Please advise case #: 06697510

Thanks.

Ubi-Lucipus
08-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Please advise case #: 06697510

Thanks.

We can't advice on your case as it is currently with the support team, please make sure to keep in touch with our support for information and updates regarding your case.

S4R1N.PdM
08-08-2018, 11:14 PM
When are you addressing the Ghost Mode issue where all the exoskeleton gear becomes locked for no apparent reason after unlocking everything?

Not to mention the near constant desync of the user's save game profile where all saves disappear at random, blows away all user settings like controls/keybindings etc.

All this bs forced me to start basically save s******* <- (your word police BS is ridiculous, save "skuming") in ghost mode because I was paranoid I was going to lose my progress to a bloody save synchronization fault. Had to restore from local backup nearly every time I've played the game this week because I lose all my settings.

Kaiskal
08-14-2018, 02:48 PM
the 416's digital scope is still bugged, it aims to low last checked 13.08.18

MurdahDem
09-13-2018, 09:32 PM
That's a start, but not much regarding all the problems SO2 brought...

and for every fix they give us 5 things break that were working fine before - its like letting your ex into your house when your not there.

pato27
09-26-2018, 08:42 PM
Thank you for the update.

Can u take this 2 suggestions for the game:

1. When playing the campaign, its possible in the future to activate the night vision googles for all the team (AI), not only for the player??? it will be nice to see, when u activate yours, that all the team has the night vision googles on their eyes and not their helmet.

2. Can u add an AT4 or any other related RPG that the US Army uses to the game??? it will be nice to destroy tanks, choppers, walls or anything that is destroyable using also this weapons and not only the grenade launcher.