PDA

View Full Version : High Level Problems

TheWilliamBlack
07-29-2018, 04:22 PM
So, I have recently made a post called ,,Samurai and it's exploits" in which I discussed the problems with the Swift strike and changing attack directions mid-attack and now I am writing this because of what happened after.

It got so much worse.

I got to reputation 5, and now all that I encounter is salt and spam gods who literally use the same attack 3 times in a row, and if you win against them you are immediately a stupid piece of human garbage that shouldn't even exist. I must admit, my friend said that the game would get extremely frustrating at times, but I didn't expect this level of mediocrity from higher level players. I encounter a gladiator, oh, he just stabbed me in the foot and heavy attacked me 3 times in a row. I encounter a centurion, oh, he just gave me a cutscene of him stabbing me and shoulder bashing me without any sort of interruptions to defend myself or dodge. I won't even bother talking about Shaman or Orochi since they all seem to be on a Lightning McQueen speed level.

The game is getting boring and dull.

Still hoping that Season 7 will fix some of this, but I know that's not going to happen.

If anything, even more spam lords will be born from the new heroes they add.

JCL.
07-29-2018, 04:43 PM
Are you on PC or consolde?

TheWilliamBlack
07-29-2018, 04:46 PM
PC.

JCL.
07-29-2018, 04:51 PM
Don't switch guard willy-nilly against a glad. Only do it to block or parry his lights. If you get hit, don't switch guard, and dodge. Gladiators allways uses toestab after getting an attack in. If you dodge it, you get a free guardbreak.

Don't try to parry a cent when he's throwing heavies around. Too much risk. Parry his light's and unblockable heavy. And his jumping heavy, if he ever does that.

TheWilliamBlack
07-29-2018, 05:19 PM
Will try to use your advice.

Thanks.