PDA

View Full Version : New map for modes people barely play (PC)

Bjron_Ironside
07-28-2018, 10:07 PM
Are you serious, Ubi? The most played gamemode is Dominion! Deathmatch and tribute get the map?! NO ONE plays tribute let alone DEATHMATCH. Smh...

Lord_Cherubi
07-29-2018, 01:33 AM
Are you serious, Ubi? The most played gamemode is Dominion! Deathmatch and tribute get the map?! NO ONE plays tribute let alone DEATHMATCH. Smh...

Maybe that's the reason? Tribute is very healthy alternative for dominion madness but for some reason no one seem to play it.Maybe this is their way of trying to get players to jump into the mode.

Deathmatch and Skirmish on the other hand... if you ask me as soon as Breach is out they should both get thrown out, they're just garbage.

Illyrian_King
07-29-2018, 12:07 PM
I was also mad about this, but look at the layout ... maybe it's also used for Breach.

Vakris_One
07-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Go play Tribute or Deathmatch if you want to see the new map. Problem solved!

Spare a thought for those of us poor bastards who enjoy Tribute and would prefer to play it exclusively but have been forced into playing Dominion instead because we don't want to waste 30 minutes of our lives staring at the matchmaking screen. Now the already heavily favoured mode in terms of orders, events and population doesn't also get a new map. Well boo hoo. Suck it up and go play the other modes for a change.

SenBotsu893
07-29-2018, 01:58 PM
what really? why would they make a map that cant be played on the cannon gamemode? tribute and deathmatch are only gimmicks.

i really hope this map is playable on breach then or this map will go down the same road as vicking village and marked town.