PDA

View Full Version : Please just remove tracking on unlocked attacks/grabs

PepsiBeastin
07-28-2018, 06:09 PM
How does it make sense that you're not focusing on an enemy, yet your attacks magnetize to them? I'm tired of warlords and raiders sprinting away from me for .0001 meters then turning around in their own bodies, hitting me with an instant sprint grab. Not to mention how these grabs can snap around corners to track you, and go through their own teammates. It should be like shugoki's hug where if there is a teammate in the way, they completely block you.

Darkmight_cz
07-28-2018, 06:53 PM
How does it make sense that you're not focusing on an enemy, yet your attacks magnetize to them? I'm tired of warlords and raiders sprinting away from me for .0001 meters then turning around in their own bodies, hitting me with an instant sprint grab. Not to mention how these grabs can snap around corners to track you, and go through their own teammates. It should be like shugoki's hug where if there is a teammate in the way, they completely block you.

They will block you mate you can try it by yourself. If you want to grab someone and alies are in the way you will be just stopped by their bodyes 😉

PepsiBeastin
07-28-2018, 06:56 PM
They will block you mate you can try it by yourself. If you want to grab someone and alies are in the way you will be just stopped by their bodyes ��

Maybe a bit, but nowhere near the level of shugoki's hug. If it even slightly touches a teammate, it completely stops you from moving. I've seen raiders and warlords plow through their teammates to track an enemy.

Erhanninja
07-28-2018, 10:10 PM
I can confirm that enemy heroes or teammates in the middle of you and other hero won’t block grab attempts. I had one time Raider grabbed me. There were 4 heroes between us 2 enemy 2 my teammate. Likewise Shamn jumped on me there were 2 guys between us. She sorted of shouldered the other guys slided through and grabbed me. I can also say that I experienced myself a WL pressing running dash attack half way and when he gets close range he homed in to the guy.