PDA

View Full Version : New Centurion Execution doesn't execute until the KICK?!

RageOvSparta
07-28-2018, 02:13 PM
Surely this is a bug, right?

Doesn't the PK execution, execute with the arm being chopped? Doesn't the Kensei execution, execute with the arm chopped off? Yet Cent has to wait all the way to the kick?

Surely this needs a hot fix and I'm not crazy for thinking it's silly for you to lose an arm, only to grow it back if the execution is interrupted.... right?!?!?

Hormly
07-28-2018, 02:46 PM
I need video footage 😄

SenBotsu893
07-28-2018, 03:07 PM
if that is true then thats fine. centurion should not get a quick execution. every execution for centurion should be as long as his cutscene fighting style.

Knight_Raime
07-28-2018, 05:00 PM
It's not a bug but it's sadly a stupid mistake they've made with other executes in the past. Hopefully it's changed. they've done it before.

Awlkara
07-28-2018, 05:13 PM
if that is true then thats fine. centurion should not get a quick execution. every execution for centurion should be as long as his cutscene fighting style.
Your salt towards a character doesn't justify the regrowth of an arm.

Maxime_Qc-
07-28-2018, 05:41 PM

xD hah !!! I really laught out loud at this lollllll

So really they really did this .... and i was only missing 100 steel and was planing to buy it...

To bad i'll wait and buy something else for now

Good job ubi!!

Your logic is "unparryable"... xD

SenBotsu893
07-28-2018, 05:59 PM

what really? the arm pops back up? XD thats great.

and why would my salt not justify gamemechanics when the worth of a fighter is solely determined by the mood of a few key dev members.

Awlkara
07-28-2018, 06:27 PM
Because Centurion isn't anywhere near as bad as Berzerker with his infinite armor and over the top damage.

You literally have to watch a cutscene while Zerker is there dancing with moves you just have to respect because he will outdamage and out armor you forever.
You want to talk about cutscenes well go fight a good Zerker, it's impossible to beat one.

SenBotsu893
07-28-2018, 08:14 PM
while i agree that berserkers constant hyperarmor with feints and high damage make him quite literally uninteruptable, its still a big difference towards beeing rendered completely motionless from an groundpin after an guaranteed unbalance after a guaranteed charged bash after a snare.

i gues you didnt experience season 2 with cent in all his broken glory on release. man those times where so disgusting i dont want to remember

https://youtu.be/wievbLszgmE?t=271
(thats exactly how i feel XD)

Awlkara
07-28-2018, 08:28 PM
I don't care about a Centurion that doesn't exist anymore.

Arekonator
07-28-2018, 08:33 PM
while i agree that berserkers constant hyperarmor with feints and high damage make him quite literally uninteruptable, its still a big difference towards beeing rendered completely motionless from an groundpin after an guaranteed unbalance after a guaranteed charged bash after a snare.

i gues you didnt experience season 2 with cent in all his broken glory on release. man those times where so disgusting i dont want to remember

https://youtu.be/wievbLszgmE?t=271
(thats exactly how i feel XD)

Imo shinobi with his 400ms kick / GB mixup was far more disgusting

SenBotsu893
07-28-2018, 08:45 PM
Imo shinobi with his 400ms kick / GB mixup was far more disgusting

and 90 hp made him no threat whatsoever.

Arekonator
07-28-2018, 08:56 PM
and 90 hp made him no threat whatsoever.

His low HP was insignificant because there was like 2 or 3 characters total that could punish his whiffed kick.

UbiJurassic
07-28-2018, 08:57 PM
Surely this is a bug, right?

Doesn't the PK execution, execute with the arm being chopped? Doesn't the Kensei execution, execute with the arm chopped off? Yet Cent has to wait all the way to the kick?

Surely this needs a hot fix and I'm not crazy for thinking it's silly for you to lose an arm, only to grow it back if the execution is interrupted.... right?!?!?

We've reported it to the team and that they are already looking into. When we have a fix rolling out for it, we'll be sure to let players know. :)

JediGamerFurius
07-28-2018, 11:33 PM

Indeed man, they need to change that, It was a bad idea for sure. That is why I didn't buy this execution, we are not fighting against piccolo.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/bd/Piccolo_regenerate_arm.gif/revision/latest?cb=20170126204201

RageOvSparta
07-29-2018, 02:17 AM
We've reported it to the team and that they are already looking into. When we have a fix rolling out for it, we'll be sure to let players know. :)

Thank you for reporting, Jurassic. You know what else I just realized? Cent's own other execution, Pollice Verso, executes at the arm chop. So surely, it should remain consistent.