PDA

View Full Version : Just the Little Things

Tysmi04
07-27-2018, 09:12 PM
Does anyone here have little things in the game that just cheers them up however minor? One of mine is just watching people in dominions not being kill-hogging bro's and letting you have that 1v1 against the AI, only intervening if it looks like it's about to go ballsy up.

In some of the previous matches I was in, I kinda enjoyed getting my teammates up and letting them get the finishing blow on their enemy while parrying off their attacks while I get them up. Think after that I had a little follower in Gladiator form just running around with me being a buddy.

Or, in some cases if the AI is being a ****** constantly warding off every single attack against me and some other lad, I'd just go in and spam guard break on them.

I ain't the only one that does these kind of things, am I?

We.the.North
07-27-2018, 09:25 PM
Hello Ubisoft employee trying to bring positive things to these forums.

You've been discovered !!

Tysmi04
07-27-2018, 09:29 PM

Tell me your happy thoughts, damnit!

ChampionRuby50g
07-27-2018, 11:29 PM

Bringing the term “conspiracy theorist” too a whole new level

We.the.North
07-28-2018, 01:50 AM
Bringing the term “conspiracy theorist” too a whole new level

This is his very first post with a joined date July 2018. A little before a new season hit with major reveals about the next BIG expansion introducing a whole new faction.

OF COURSE there are going to be Ubisoft "fake players" going on forums to boost the reputation of their game. Just look at all the "fake players" flooding the comment section in this "No Man's Sky Next" review (promotional) page ?? Fake players isn't something new and this one is more than obvious.

https://www.pcgamer.com/two-years-later-the-hype-for-no-mans-sky-is-back/
Read the comment section, it's full of obvious "very honest customer reviews" (sarcasm)

I dont have the link, but I also read on PC Gamer that "chinese review bomb" is a thing. Basically, someone pays chinese firms to MASSIVELY input negative review on games, dropping them from the Steam feature list. It's all smoke and mirrors. Dont get fooled.

I live in Canada and also read that Justin Trudeau (our prime minister) used public funding to "buy facebook likes" for a facebook page promoting an idea he wants to pass to Canadians. Smoke and Mirrors I tell you, people are buying "likes" to influence you.

Vakris_One
07-28-2018, 02:10 AM
Tinfoil hats! Get your tinfoil hats here. Half price special offer for former Ubisoft employees!

We.the.North
07-28-2018, 02:39 AM
_/\_ I have mine.

frewbear
07-28-2018, 03:07 AM
I played a Dominion match on Citadel Gate the other day. I quit playing back in January cuz the game is frustrating horse **** with a ******* playerbase. But anyway, the walkway with the cliffs on the side, I ran towards it and captured the point alone as a Conqueror while an enemy Conqueror ran to it from his spawn. We noticed eachother, walked slowly and coolly to meet in the middle of the narrow bridge, and we saluted and fought. We both avoided ledging eachother and had a hell of a slobberknocker, and said Good Fight! When it was all over. The only thing that would have made this rare occurance cooler is if we could have said "Ooh, what a lovely tea party." When it was all over.