PDA

View Full Version : Who says Evie is only good for stealth?

mckrackin5324
07-27-2018, 05:34 PM
She's a total badass and my go to girl for everything :cool:

https://youtu.be/yVR30lK0pyc

MageAquarius20
07-29-2018, 07:46 PM
They play actually very similairly with only few diffrences, Evie is more for stealth-based games, because she represents the actual Assassin, who takes her role in the Brotherhood seriously, she is also made for people, who are invested in the Lore like Me, so that's why i like her more than Jacob, who is boring with few funny lines. Syndicate could have done better if it was just about her.

Anykeyer
07-31-2018, 08:18 AM
This game is too easy, ofc it doesnt matter who you play

she represents the actual Assassin, who takes her role in the Brotherhood seriously, she is also made for people, who are invested in the Lore like Me

Jacob acts exactly like every assassin before him (actually scratch this, he's more mature than Ezio). He is the actual old school assassin, and he does almost every assassination mission in the game.
Evie is comedy enabler, even if the actual comedy is delivered through Jacob. She's here to show how stupid assassins are in modern world.

cawatrooper9
07-31-2018, 02:37 PM
I've always seen them as two sides of the same coin.

Jacob represents the chaos that the Assassins bring, while Evie represents the peace they try to bring out of that chaos.

The games have tackled this cause and effect relationship before. In a way, it's a major theme of the first game, even.

Anyway... totally, Evie is a badass! This video makes me want to pop in Syndicate again.

MageAquarius20
08-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Jacob acts exactly like every assassin before him (actually scratch this, he's more mature than Ezio). He is the actual old school assassin, and he does almost every assassination mission in the game.
Evie is comedy enabler, even if the actual comedy is delivered through Jacob. She's here to show how stupid assassins are in modern world.

Actually no, he doesn't, the Assassins from Old (no not Arno, the ones from the first games)were for the most part, invested in the role as an Assassin and took the Creed more seriously, similiarly to Evie, who upholds the principles more often than Jacob does, after all, he breaks his mask, and nearly broke rule 1 and 3. A Assassin isn't solely defined by their Body counts, Bayek killed more targets in one game than most Assassins, yet he became a Assassin only in the end.
Evie doesn't really need to be a comedy enabler, Jacob is more than Comedic enough for that.

Anykeyer
08-03-2018, 08:09 AM
Actually yes, he did.
Ezio broke every tenet in Revelations. Connor or Edward were not even taugh them. Connor wanted to reveal assassins to Washington. He didnt only because he learned that Washigton was responsible for the death of his mother.

for the most part, invested in the role
LUL. You cant be invested in something like this "for the most part". You are either fully invested or not.

entredlis
08-03-2018, 07:22 PM
I remember this mission. It was easy to go through it :) https://mobi-prawnik.pl/2017/12/14/obowiazek-odsniezania-chodnika/

MageAquarius20
08-15-2018, 09:03 PM
Ezio did break the tenets, but many of the situations he was in forced him to do so. Connor was along with Achilles the only assassins in the colonies, telling washington about it is not really bad, considering that Washington is despite his faults, not evil. You said yourself that he didn't do that, so no, he didn't broke the tenets.

Actually you can, you can care about a topic but less than others or more than them, it's not an absolute.

Anykeyer
08-16-2018, 08:51 AM
You defy your own logic. First you say Jacob "nearly broke rules". Then you say the same doesnt count for Connor.
And no, Connor was not alone. He already recruited new assassins and was about to compromise them.

Ezio did break the tenets, but many of the situations he was in forced him to do so.
No. He simply showed total disregard.