PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Missing Locations of Weapons and Attachments from Map

CG_GRIM
07-27-2018, 06:59 AM
I have noted 3 extremely bad bugs since the patch. You are aware of Bug 2 and 3 unless I am mistaken, but I don't know if you are aware of Bug 1, so I am including all 3.

BUG 1
I have two Saves.
One is 100% Complete Everything collected.
The other is 100% Completed Mission. I have not collected all weapons nor all weapon mod crates nor documents, but I have upgraded everything completely, like drones and all rebel support options and collected all bonus medals.
If I look at the map now, I have Intel marks in every Province once again, which I had already collected. If I collect the intel (again), Intel item 2 (the blue one) is available for selection and selecting it yields no data and the rest of the intel markers for that province disappear. However, there are now No blue markers for weapons cases on the map. They existed before the update. They are gone now.

BUG 2
In both saves, 30 round and 50 round mags for the M4A1 which I had collected in both saves are gone and also the 10 round clip on the MSR as well. I am aware that you may know about the magazine and attachment re-lock problem already.and potentially other attachments unlocked both in game and supposedly by even purchases of crates.

BUG 3
Also, if I had unequipped my silencer on my MSR and then I had later exited to Menu, my silencer would no longer be available unless I went back and put it back on the gun in the weapon modification menu.when I reloaded my save. I am aware that you may know of this problem as well.

UbiGabrinth
07-27-2018, 11:10 PM
Please send video or screenshots showing that you do not have the ability to pick up the weapon crates on a character that does not already have the weapons in his/her inventory. Thanks!