PDA

View Full Version : Glove

smallvillefan27
11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Is there no way to just wear the glove on my right hand without the gauntlet.....like Ezio wears in every picture of the freakin game i have seen?

smallvillefan27
11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Is there no way to just wear the glove on my right hand without the gauntlet.....like Ezio wears in every picture of the freakin game i have seen?

PSH_Nagisa
11-20-2009, 11:25 AM
yeah, I have noticed this too, and it all goes back to the annoying inability to un-equip armor...I hope they don't just intend to fix this with skins for Ezio like the Altair skin. I hope UBI releases a patch that allows you to put all your armors and weapons back on the display racks in the Auditore Villa

Mcmole2
11-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Just to make sure, you do realize that metal gauntlet increases the power of your fist attacks and increases the ability to deflect?

PSH_Nagisa
11-20-2009, 06:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mcmole2:
Just to make sure, you do realize that metal gauntlet increases the power of your fist attacks and increases the ability to deflect? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is more of an aesthetic issue than a "power" issue. in most of the images of Ezio you see him with a plain leather glove and the second hidden blade hidden up his sleeve, I liked this character design and was disappointed that it does not exist within the game, I also find it rather disappointing that you have no-ability to remove your armor once you have purchased it, with the exception of <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Altair's armor</span> .

smallvillefan27
11-20-2009, 09:34 PM
i would even get the original uniform with DLC, please Ubi, i just want my plain glove, it looks so much cooler too.

oldman765
11-20-2009, 09:55 PM
The fact that there is a downloadable content option in the menu that takes you the the ps store or marketplace would indicate the possibility of dlc in the future. Perhaps if the idea is widespread enough of more control over your appearance it might appear in dlc. I certainly hope so.

Sentite
11-21-2009, 08:44 AM
I want this option also. I bought the glove, but decided I wanted to go plain and try to unequip the glove,sword,dagger & armor but was disappointed I couldnt. Please Ubisoft can you patch this or make it a option for the PC version http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

smallvillefan27
11-21-2009, 12:14 PM
the more i read these forums its seems like alot of people do want the glove only option on the right hand, MODS!!!! can we get word to Ubi to patch this please????