PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Has the Worst Customer Service

mmaapp11
07-25-2018, 06:48 PM
Ubisoft is insane. I made my emblem in For Honor a very crude silhouette of a *****. Childish, I know-but fun. In my time playing the game, I have come across players with very detailed *****es and ******s as their emblems. I have seen folks with swastikas as their emblems. I have seen racial slurs as emblems. For some reason though, mine was considered TOO offensive after being up for a few hours.

For Honor is a particularly brutal game too. Warriors are very close to the carnage, and executions are way over the top. People playing this game are forced to see men and women get decapitated, mutilated, disemboweled. The game depicts gratuitous blood and gore, murder, and cannibalism. It's all based around killing. That's why the game is rated M for mature.

So this game has an M rating for insane (like criminally insane) depictions of violence. Which I'm not complaining about. I love the game, and unlike most of its community, I don't get offended by things in the game. The whole game though, is inherently offensive. So what's wrong with a *****? If Ubisoft is going to force players to watch a woman rip out somebody's heart and try to eat it, then what is so offensive about a very crudely made *****? First of all, it's made with circles and rectangles. And if game developers are going to program in someone cutting someone else in half top to bottom- then why is a ***** offensive?

Just wondering I guess.

HazelrahFirefly
07-25-2018, 06:51 PM
Why did you make a second one of these?

Vakris_One
07-25-2018, 07:15 PM
Spamming the forum is also against the rules bud :)

UbiJurassic
07-25-2018, 07:37 PM
Since you already have a thread going on the topic (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1912522-Banned-for-nothing), we'll be closing this thread. I'll be more than happy to address your concerns there.:)