PDA

View Full Version : Raider's Zone

SpaceJim12
07-25-2018, 03:52 PM
I need to ask (again), someone in dev team of For Honor are really work on Raider's zone exploit?

I met THREE raiders party couple days ago. This guys don't bother themselfs of "fighting". All they do in team fights is just use the zone attacka and than unlock the target. Profit.
Ubi really need to fix this thing, cause I see more and more Raiders, who unlock in zone/ And if in 1v1 situation it mostly looks fun, in team fights 4v4 is cheating.

Darkmight_cz
07-25-2018, 05:09 PM
I need to ask (again), someone in dev team of For Honor are really work on Raider's zone exploit?

I met THREE raiders party couple days ago. This guys don't bother themselfs of "fighting". All they do in team fights is just use the zone attacka and than unlock the target. Profit.
Ubi really need to fix this thing, cause I see more and more Raiders, who unlock in zone/ And if in 1v1 situation it mostly looks fun, in team fights 4v4 is cheating.

I dont think its still issue I tried that yesterday but I was parryed even vs bot so...

We.the.North
07-25-2018, 06:20 PM
I dont think its still issue I tried that yesterday but I was parryed even vs bot so...

The trick is to lock into an opponent behind the one you are trying to hit with your zone. You opponents can only parry when they are locked into, so locking into the opponent behind your target makes your zone unparryable to your target.

In team fights, this baits SUPER HARD your opponent while they get hit by that absurb amount of damage from your zone.

Darkmight_cz
07-25-2018, 07:31 PM
The trick is to lock into an opponent behind the one you are trying to hit with your zone. You opponents can only parry when they are locked into, so locking into the opponent behind your target makes your zone unparryable to your target.

In team fights, this baits SUPER HARD your opponent while they get hit by that absurb amount of damage from your zone.

Well mate to be honest I never used this. So I tryed it yesterday exactly as you said but I was parryed by the guy which I didn't even focused anyway. And don't get me wrong but u can use this even on other chars right? For instance LB side UB, Kensei side heavy etc so why everyone talks only about Raider. Everyone in 4v4 switching targets anyway so...

Mirage6201
07-25-2018, 09:00 PM
I complain about this all the time. The raider is only a problem bc of his combo damage. Two raiders did it to me and a teammate at the same time. The first one that hit me was unparryable which staggered me which prevented me from parrying the one that locked on to me. It killed me 100 to zero. I have the video.

Both raiders killed both of us with the same move and did the same execution. It was like watching synchronized swimming.

Others arenít as bad. LB needs to throw 2 attacks before his unblockable. Shugo takes a million years.

We.the.North
07-25-2018, 09:44 PM
Others aren’t as bad. LB needs to throw 2 attacks before his unblockable. Shugo takes a million years.

Highlander offensive stance unblockable heavy kick heavy spam is worst.

Charmzzz
07-25-2018, 09:59 PM
Well mate to be honest I never used this. So I tryed it yesterday exactly as you said but I was parryed by the guy which I didn't even focused anyway. And don't get me wrong but u can use this even on other chars right? For instance LB side UB, Kensei side heavy etc so why everyone talks only about Raider. Everyone in 4v4 switching targets anyway so...

Then you did it wrong. And what is so much better on it is the ridiculous damage it deals when it is chained and it's wide arc.

Darkmight_cz
07-25-2018, 10:26 PM
Then you did it wrong. And what is so much better on it is the ridiculous damage it deals when it is chained and it's wide arc.

Man dmg is like everything he has he is so fcking slow that you can go smoke cigarette then come back and parry dodge or interrupt with light make your choice. Its like complaining about Shugo dmg which is even higher and he don't have to chain it + he has HA so can't be interrupted 😉

Mirage6201
07-26-2018, 03:07 AM
When you hear shugo charging his heavy, itís like watching roaches scatter when someone turned on the light. Everyone ducks and rolls. To me itís not the same as Raiders.

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 05:37 AM
When you hear shugo charging his heavy, itís like watching roaches scatter when someone turned on the light. Everyone ducks and rolls. To me itís not the same as Raiders.

Exactly same as Raiders man everyone just dodge or parry but mostly dodge. Both chars are slow as hell. And I noted Shugo only coz Charmzz stated something about Arc and dmg 😉 many chars have wide arc and high dmg LB, HL, Kensei, Shugo, Raider etc. And everyone changing targets in TF still most ppl crying only coz Raider. This makes me laugh.

Charmzzz
07-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Exactly same as Raiders man everyone just dodge or parry but mostly dodge. Both chars are slow as hell. And I noted Shugo only coz Charmzz stated something about Arc and dmg �� many chars have wide arc and high dmg LB, HL, Kensei, Shugo, Raider etc. And everyone changing targets in TF still most ppl crying only coz Raider. This makes me laugh.

Get your facts straight please:

Raider Chained Zone is 1000ms and 50 unblockable Damage before Gear. It has very good tracking and dodging it in a Teamfight is very hard.
Shugoki Charged Heavy is 1600ms to get unblockable and deals 60 Damage before Gear.
Lawbringer? His side unblockable is the THIRD hit in a Light - Heavy - Heavy Chain, deals 45 Damage before Gear. 1100ms.
Kensei and Highlander dont have wide arc unblockables in their kit. Both have Top Heavy unblockables iirc.

Raider can just spam his Zone in any Teamfight after wiffing a Light. Shugoki and Lawbringer cannot do that.

Felheric
07-26-2018, 08:43 AM
Exactly same as Raiders man everyone just dodge or parry but mostly dodge. Both chars are slow as hell. And I noted Shugo only coz Charmzz stated something about Arc and dmg �� many chars have wide arc and high dmg LB, HL, Kensei, Shugo, Raider etc. And everyone changing targets in TF still most ppl crying only coz Raider. This makes me laugh.

I mean you posted in my thread about this also, I replyed to you with example why it cant be compared to other classes (shugo and co)with they unblocklables yet you go to another thread and post same ****. I can see only 3 options now.
1) You are just trolling
2) You are in massive denial how your class is broken and massively abused in dominion.
3) You are using this tech like rest of 99% of raiders and dont want to be addressed as you getting huge damage and wins by it.

Would be really funny if there was statistic for how much damage is being done this season by raider zone to outside lock targets.
It deserve ubisoft attention for sure.

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 09:31 AM
Get your facts straight please:

Raider Chained Zone is 1000ms and 50 unblockable Damage before Gear. It has very good tracking and dodging it in a Teamfight is very hard.
Shugoki Charged Heavy is 1600ms to get unblockable and deals 60 Damage before Gear.
Lawbringer? His side unblockable is the THIRD hit in a Light - Heavy - Heavy Chain, deals 45 Damage before Gear. 1100ms.
Kensei and Highlander dont have wide arc unblockables in their kit. Both have Top Heavy unblockables iirc.

Raider can just spam his Zone in any Teamfight after wiffing a Light. Shugoki and Lawbringer cannot do that.

Ok facts Raider 50dmg yes but only as chain finisher. Also I have never said that Kensei have side unblockable I said Kensei coz he has wide arc HA side heavyes which can be used same as Raiders (lock another target). You know to use this mechanic it doesn't have to be UB side heavy, side heavy with huge arc is sufficient. HL don't have side heavy unblockable? Are you kidding me? Also yes Shugo is slower but my point is that all chars can use this tech (switching target) its just arc dependent. That's all so if someone cries to remove this from the game you have to remove it from all chars with large arc mostly 2h weapons 😉

Don't get me wrong Iam not here to defend Raiders zone. Iam just realistic and true is that Raider is not only char using this tech 😉

SpaceJim12
07-26-2018, 09:31 AM
For instance LB side UB, Kensei side heavy etc so why everyone talks only about Raider

I wanted to post here how wrong you about it, but everyone already did this. Thank you, Charmzzz, Felheric.

still most ppl crying only coz Raider. This makes me laugh.

The thing, that makes me laugh, is how you try to convince us, that Raiders are bad and slow, and everyone could dodge/parry them. If this is true, whay everywhere in 4v4 so many Raiders? Why people type "**** this" in chat and leave, when see three Raiders in enemy team? I could tell you why. Cause this is too easy winner for Dominion. Three 180 gear score Raiders will show you better experience from this game ever:
1. Shoulder driving leassons. You don't need to fight in team fights, if you could just running around and do Stampede Charge, until you will take away someone to the ledge.
2. Zone spam, unlock zone spam etc

Two plus Raiders in Dominion is worst thing, that could happend to you. Only 3+ LB is worse.

Charmzzz
07-26-2018, 09:39 AM
Ok facts Raider 50dmg yes but only as chain finisher. Also I have never said that Kensei have side unblockable I said Kensei coz he has wide arc HA side heavyes which can be used same as Raiders (lock another target). You know to use this mechanic it doesn't have to be UB side heavy, side heavy with huge arc is sufficient. HL don't have side heavy unblockable? Are you kidding me? Also yes Shugo is slower but my point is that all chars can use this tech (switching target) its just arc dependent. That's all so if someone cries to remove this from the game you have to remove it from all chars with large arc mostly 2h weapons ��

So what Chain Finisher? What's the argument there? All your examples are Chain Finishers, too, AND RAIDER CAN USE HIS ZONE EVEN FROM NEUTRAL...
You really compare BLOCKABLE wide arc Attacks to UNBLOCKABLES ones? Are you serious? Do I really have to explain the difference?
Highlander having side Unblockables? Yeah, in offensive stance. Try to get there in a Teamfight, Bro.

You are biased about your Raider even more than I am on my PK. Stop telling nonsense, your Main was and is Top 3 in 4v4 Modes almost since Release. He deserves a Nerf. Look at his 4v4 Winrates and tell me again that he is balanced.

Pathetic...

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 09:41 AM
So what Chain Finisher? What's the argument there? All your examples are Chain Finishers, too, AND RAIDER CAN USE HIS ZONE EVEN FROM NEUTRAL...
You really compare BLOCKABLE wide arc Attacks to UNBLOCKABLES ones? Are you serious? Do I really have to explain the difference?
Highlander having side Unblockables? Yeah, in offensive stance. Try to get there in a Teamfight, Bro.

You are biased about your Raider even more than I am on my PK. Stop telling nonsense, your Main was and is Top 3 in 4v4 Modes almost since Release. He deserves a Nerf. Look at his 4v4 Winrates and tell me again that he is balanced.

Pathetic...

Yes he can use zone from neutral for 29 dmg not 50.
Omfg he is in top of 4v4 only coz charge and UB not because his 1v1 capabilities where ge is lacking hard. Look at duel stats. And bro HL in 4v4 is usually in OS kicking, grabbing and throwing UB like crazy so...
So change his charge and buff him somewhere else to improve him in 1v1

Charmzzz
07-26-2018, 09:46 AM
Yes he can use zone from neutral for 29 dmg not 50.
Omfg he is in top of 4v4 only coz charge and UB not because his 1v1 capabilities where ge is lacking hard. Look at duel stats.
So change his charge and buff him somewhere else to improve him in 1v1

True, he has both options. An easy accessible Unblockable with a wide Arc. No one else has this. And btw it is the hardest hitting Zone in the game. Unblockable. From neutral. And chained it is just ridiculous.

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 12:10 PM
True, he has both options. An easy accessible Unblockable with a wide Arc. No one else has this. And btw it is the hardest hitting Zone in the game. Unblockable. From neutral. And chained it is just ridiculous.

You still obey my major point here. If you OK let say "fix" target switching tech on Raider you have to do the same on all heroes across the board who are using the same tech. Do you get my point finally? And yes Raiders zone have highest dmg from neutral 29 also it's one of the slowest one compared to other heroes which have 20dmg zone but its lightning fast. 😉

Charmzzz
07-26-2018, 12:46 PM
You compare UB wide arc Attack dealing 28/50 Damage to non-UB ones. Ok, I'm out.

ChampionRuby50g
07-26-2018, 12:54 PM
>goes around calling other people pathetic, always is passive aggressive in tone
>gets offended when people act the way they do to him

+1 for logic

Raider zone seems to work at times, others not at all when you unlock it and then lock onto someone behind. I tested it earlier tonight and at times when the opponent I was locked on go was behind another enemy, the enemy in front could still parry but other times it just cleaned up both off them. Usually the opponents I fight would be able to parry a zone, as I play agaisnt them often and know their skill level, so itís still broken, but seems to be work only under very specific conditions. This does need fixing ASAP though.

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 01:09 PM
>goes around calling other people pathetic, always is passive aggressive in tone
>gets offended when people act the way they do to him

+1 for logic

Raider zone seems to work at times, others not at all when you unlock it and then lock onto someone behind. I tested it earlier tonight and at times when the opponent I was locked on go was behind another enemy, the enemy in front could still parry but other times it just cleaned up both off them. Usually the opponents I fight would be able to parry a zone, as I play agaisnt them often and know their skill level, so itís still broken, but seems to be work only under very specific conditions. This does need fixing ASAP though.

Yes OK I have nothing against it. Iam just saying that you have to do same on other chars with side UB coz they are using same tech as Raider do that's all.

ChampionRuby50g
07-26-2018, 01:15 PM
Yes OK I have nothing against it. Iam just saying that you have to do same on other chars with side UB coz they are using same tech as Raider do that's all.

Yeah on LB you defs can do it, much harder to access though due to his UB coming out on the 3rd attack. Done it with Shaman as well.

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 01:25 PM
You compare UB wide arc Attack dealing 28/50 Damage to non-UB ones. Ok, I'm out.

OK I take my statement with normal heavy back coz you can simply block it that's true but if you try to parry you will eat heavy anyway. But OK you can block. But Charmzz my point stays if you want to fix that issue so fix it on all heroes who are using this tech. Iam saying this like from the start of this topic and insist on this one 😉

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 01:27 PM
Yeah on LB you defs can do it, much harder to access though due to his UB coming out on the 3rd attack. Done it with Shaman as well.

Kensei under 4th feat, Shugo, etc
Its not just Raider and that's what Iam talking about whole time mate.

SpaceJim12
07-26-2018, 02:50 PM
You still obey my major point here. If you OK let say "fix" target switching tech on Raider you have to do the same on all heroes across the board who are using the same tech.

The problem not in switching. The problem here is that you can't parry something, that happends not in lock with you. Kensei and LB attacks are ok, cause you could easily block it, if you see it. Raider's zone - not a chance.
And I already metioned, that this won't work at all in 1v1.

Devils-_-legacy
07-26-2018, 03:39 PM
Raider zone seems to work at times, others not at all when you unlock it and then lock onto someone behind. I tested it earlier tonight and at times when the opponent I was locked on go was behind another enemy, the enemy in front could still parry but other times it just cleaned up both off them. Usually the opponents I fight would be able to parry a zone, as I play agaisnt them often and know their skill level, so itís still broken.
Got a video because I'm 100% sure you switched to slow every time I've done it its never had a parry against it in the entire time I've played fh unless I done it too slow and missed the window. But I agree it needs to change

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 04:52 PM
The problem not in switching. The problem here is that you can't parry something, that happends not in lock with you. Kensei and LB attacks are ok, cause you could easily block it, if you see it. Raider's zone - not a chance.
And I already metioned, that this won't work at all in 1v1.

We are talking about heavy side UB att switch tech in 4v4 and that's not problem which using only Raider. Btw using this tech even on normal side heavy with wide arc will lead to same think you are unable to parry if you try it, at least you can block it. As we said Lb, Shugo, Kensei with UB feat maybe shaman all of them using it. That is why I told that you have to look on every char using this tech. 😉 But everyone just keep talking about Raider which is not correct. Many chars using this tech.

Devils-_-legacy
07-26-2018, 09:00 PM
We are talking about heavy side UB att switch tech in 4v4 and that's not problem which using only Raider. Btw using this tech even on normal side heavy with wide arc will lead to same think you are unable to parry if you try it, at least you can block it. As we said Lb, Shugo, Kensei with UB feat maybe shaman all of them using it. That is why I told that you have to look on every char using this tech. 😉 But everyone just keep talking about Raider which is not correct. Many chars using this tech.

He's gets the most out of it though he has the most options for it. It needs to be fixed across the board for every hero but it's more of an issue with an unblockable for obvious reasons

Darkmight_cz
07-26-2018, 10:32 PM
He's gets the most out of it though he has the most options for it. It needs to be fixed across the board for every hero but it's more of an issue with an unblockable for obvious reasons

Finally someone understand. I agree