PDA

View Full Version : *MAJOR SPOILERS* Just finished AC2, shocked and awed.. what did you think? *SPOILERS*

chazzbo77
11-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey guys I just finished AC2. It was incredible... everything I thought it would be and more. I was hoping to see Cesar Borgia, although it's not too big of a loss. I was also wondering why you go to Rome in 1499 even though Borgia doesn't die until 1503.

So what did you guys think about the turn they took? He spared Borgia and met one of those that came before. Desmond gets his own hidden blade, and they set it up for AC3 which is a given, and I'm so excited to learn of the conclusion.

I give the game a 10/10... so amazing.

What are your opinions??

chazzbo77
11-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey guys I just finished AC2. It was incredible... everything I thought it would be and more. I was hoping to see Cesar Borgia, although it's not too big of a loss. I was also wondering why you go to Rome in 1499 even though Borgia doesn't die until 1503.

So what did you guys think about the turn they took? He spared Borgia and met one of those that came before. Desmond gets his own hidden blade, and they set it up for AC3 which is a given, and I'm so excited to learn of the conclusion.

I give the game a 10/10... so amazing.

What are your opinions??

GkrewZ
11-18-2009, 09:55 PM
I thought the same thing desmond thought WTF!!
it was great and i stoked for more

EmperorxZurg
11-19-2009, 12:29 AM
I would wait a bit for this thread. Most of us are taking it piece by piece to put everything together with the other hidden collectibles that reveal more of the story. Most of ur answers are answered in the side quests lol

florisz1990
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM
...Oops. Just ruined AC II for myself, but whatever. Borgia doesn't get killed by Ezio? One of those that came before? The guys that made the Pieces of Eden?! And how "high-tech" is Desmond's Hidden Blade?

ScuroPhase
11-19-2009, 01:48 PM
You really haven't heard too much, I'd stop asking questions if you still want something not spoiled tho. Also, The hidden blade is just like the one Ezio has.

kerkain
11-19-2009, 03:26 PM
I'd personally like to know where exactly Desmond GOT the new hidden blade to begin with. I didn't know I had it during the credits and air attacked a guy and was literally jaw-dropped shocked to see I had it.

Ideas on how it came about?

chazzbo77
11-19-2009, 03:30 PM
You must've looked away for a moment because it was handed to him by Lucy. LOL

kerkain
11-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Really? Wow was there even any dialog or anything? Cause I don't remember crap about Lucy giving him anything, or making a motion to him. Its like it was just magically there.

Well that at least clears up one thought.