PDA

View Full Version : Fun things to do in Rome.

Flood_101
01-10-2011, 02:25 PM
List your fun things to do in Rome here. I'm frankly getting kind of bored, but I know that there are cool stuff that I haven't done yet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Flood_101
01-10-2011, 02:25 PM
List your fun things to do in Rome here. I'm frankly getting kind of bored, but I know that there are cool stuff that I haven't done yet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

notafanboy
01-10-2011, 02:33 PM
kill guards
kill guards
kill guards
kill a bard
kill guards
look at street peformers
kill guards ...
climb a tall building and listen to the awesome sountrack
kill guards

Flood_101
01-10-2011, 02:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">kill guards
kill guards
kill guards
kill a bard
kill guards
look at street peformers
kill guards ...
kill guards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
...I see that you have a nice sense of variety.

YHHTQ
01-10-2011, 02:38 PM
You mean outside the main quest, which includes guild challenges, thief missions and the like...?!

Flood_101
01-10-2011, 02:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You mean outside the main quest, which includes guild challenges, thief missions and the like...?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes.

kriegerdesgottes
01-10-2011, 04:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
kill guards
kill guards
kill guards
kill a bard
kill guards
look at street peformers
kill guards ...
kill guards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>crap, that's what I was gonna say.

tyrce111
01-10-2011, 05:42 PM
I normaly climb the castlello when I'm board!

I also like to blend with a group of about 6 people and listen to their conversations!

Then Ill picpocet a ton of ciilians so there are like 50 people trying to attack me and then pull out my sword!

I like to get a ton of guards on to me then call all 6 assassins to my rescue!

I like taking nice rides in the countryside with my horsey :P

I likr going along the roof tops killing all the guards with throwing knives because they sound so much more awesome than a crossbow!

E-Zekiel
01-10-2011, 05:45 PM
I like looking for new things to kill guards with.

IE brooms

Mining hammers
Mining picks

There was one more I'm forgetting...

tyrce111
01-10-2011, 06:02 PM
I found a shovel that you hold backwards like a dagger.
I found a couple rakes and hoes and stuff...
Pitch Fork?

AnthonyA85
01-10-2011, 09:55 PM
I haven't played brotherhood yet, but I'd imagine i'd just walk round the city, not bothering with the tunnels, just enjoying the nice view (because, lets face it, the views are really good)

And, on the odd occasions, I'll be nodding at the birds, making people die. Everywhere people will die.

And on the broom as a weapon thing, I actually tried that the other night. :P

TheSpectator
01-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Slow motion JUMP ATTACK!!!

colan33
01-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Throw money all over and then grab one of the finest looking dudes,carry him to water or other obstacles then throw him in!
Ride a horse round inner Rome and trying to beat a time? This i have to try.
8)

The_Wazzilla
01-11-2011, 03:52 AM
I like to poison several guards then throw money all around and watch the crazy guards kill all the greedy people.

http://aerofox.nl/sigs/csxsig.png

Johno_efc
01-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Attack Guards -&gt; Kill Guards/Disarm pikeman -&gt; finish them off with the pike -&gt; Go somewhere high up -&gt; Launch the pike over the edge of the high wall and see if I can hit any civilians while javelling it as far as I can

Sps_Drake
01-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Become notorious. Hire mercs. Hide. Observe insuing fight from afar while eating popcorn.

TooLazy4Name
01-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Play back the DNA sequence where you're helping bartelomeo defend his fort against the french, but don't close any of the gates and kill all the guards i want. That, or do the same thing, but call in all of my level 9 asassinos, sit back, and enjoy the show.

Also, climbing Cesare's castle is fun to do. Parachute off it, and kill the Four Papal Guards at one of the entrances.

ThaWhistle
01-11-2011, 08:40 PM
find hot npc chicks. kill them. have a ****.

i mean walk around and admire the scenery.

beatledude210
01-11-2011, 10:03 PM
I like to jump in the water and pretend ezio pee's his pant just like i do in a pool http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I-am-the-peel
01-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Dress up in the all green suit and notice how I 'blend' in with the crowd...

Then I taunt the guards and run

Redfeather1975
01-12-2011, 01:17 AM
I perch Ezio on a beam and adlib conversations between NPCs in the distance.
They have pretty dirty mouths those NPCs.

Ru1986
01-12-2011, 03:54 AM
LOL Notafanboy must have the worst imagination ever "look at street" performers hillarious.

maglaromuna
01-12-2011, 07:54 AM
i try some dangerous stunts like for example jumping a gap which seemingly is impossible to jump across, but we know ezio would make it right?

gazhibs
01-12-2011, 05:22 PM
lol! some awesome ideas here guys, defo gonna have to try some. although my personal fave that i defo agree with is kill some guards. nothing better than killing guards. except mebe climbing uo a building then jumping off and killing guards

Turinrp
01-13-2011, 03:42 PM
We need some random events, something like the thieves that wanted to kill you, I don't know maybe a group of papal guards, searching for you at a random point when you're free running around Rome, or some guard chasing for you around the buildings.

Something that I do when I'm bored, I hit one guard and let them searching for me, looking for more guards and more, then I fight with all of them, or call my brotherhood.

Sps_Drake
01-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Replay first Chirstina mission. When she rejects me and the mission starts I kill her from behind.

jzsnyder
01-13-2011, 07:10 PM
I personaly like to randomly throw spears and see if one of them hits a civilian. Retrieve, repeat.

mastesergeant
01-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Parachute from that big castello building (with the red flag).

mastesergeant
01-13-2011, 08:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
Slow motion JUMP ATTACK!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mysterious hooded man, joined by. Other. Hooded. People! You're next. Running. RUUUUUUNNING! Slow motion JUMP ATTACK!

MatDolton
01-13-2011, 08:59 PM
I like going for moon lit walks along the river and dancing in the rain (if there was rain in AC:B)

maglaromuna
01-13-2011, 09:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jacobbsny10:
I personaly like to randomly throw spears and see if one of them hits a civilian. Retrieve, repeat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i should try that.

drizzit986
01-13-2011, 11:30 PM
I enjoy countering guards with a spear so that I can stick it in their eye. After they are dead I can just rip it out of their head and do it again. Muhahahah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Alpha Ender
01-14-2011, 04:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
And, on the odd occasions, I'll be nodding at the birds, making people die. Everywhere people will die.

And on the broom as a weapon thing, I actually tried that the other night. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
Slow motion JUMP ATTACK!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bwahaha! I loved that video, absolutely fantastic!!

As far as what I like to do in ACB? I like taking the axe or the bastard sword and throwing it into civilians or guards. Better yet, into a horseman. I also like practicing with my horse, as far as dismounting, jump onto a beam, flip up, and then remounting on the other side of the beam.

I-am-the-peel
01-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Hide in the hay and kill anyone who comes near my hay. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif It is quite funny

Evan52395
01-14-2011, 03:43 PM
I like replaying memories that involve a ton of guards and calling in my entire guild and watch them be badass.