PDA

View Full Version : Unable to attach supressors

ryanjp89
07-24-2018, 10:18 PM
Did anyone else run into this problem? I can't attach a suppressor on quite a few weapons, it forces me to do it through the loadout screen, and I don't really mind that, except I can't do it for any of the special variant weapons.

RoKAHQ91
07-25-2018, 03:01 AM
me too,
exo bfg scope 12x and bullet drop high

bigrexxx
07-25-2018, 03:21 AM
Yes, if you have any muzzle attachment selected, other than the silencer, you are not able to add one on the fly But once the silencer is equipped, it can be taken off, and put back on, easily.

ryanjp89
07-25-2018, 08:20 AM
Yes, if you have any muzzle attachment selected, other than the silencer, you are not able to add one on the fly But once the silencer is equipped, it can be taken off, and put back on, easily.

I mean I cant at all.

bigrexxx
07-25-2018, 12:23 PM
What weapon are you using? If it's one of the unique skinned weapons, unless it comes pre-fitted with a suppressor, that means that they cannot be changed at all.

unimatrix_01
07-25-2018, 12:37 PM
I also can't attach supressors on weapons I could before! Especially the Desert Tech HTI. No matter if unique or not - it works fine until I downloaded the new patch. Please fix it immediately.

josephfleeger
07-25-2018, 09:30 PM
Im so glad to see that it isnt just me having this problem i thought that i had a problem with my system. One Question, when you go into the gunsmith with the Desert Tech HTI does it show nothing attached to the barrel at all and only show the threaded barrel and nothing else? Would love to hear back to see how many others are having this problem.

xXToppGunXx
07-26-2018, 03:07 AM
I too have the same problem with my Desert Tech HTI BDC it was attached at first before the Operations 2 update and after I installed the New Updates I detached it and now it does nothing when I try, But the Extranjeros BFG I'm able to Cycle the Suppressor On or Off.

Now I believe that this got switch between these two guns because as I remember the Extranjeros BFG you Could Not Use a Suppressor and the Desert Tech HTI BDC you Could cycle it On or Off

So definitely these got switched in development by accident and if it's not an accident well that just sucks?!

I'm not happy about this change!!

ryanjp89
07-26-2018, 04:15 AM
I too have the same problem with my Desert Tech HTI BDC it was attached at first before the Operations 2 update and after I installed the New Updates I detached it and now it does nothing when I try, But the Extranjeros BFG I'm able to Cycle the Suppressor On or Off.

Now I believe that this got switch between these two guns because as I remember the Extranjeros BFG you Could Not Use a Suppressor and the Desert Tech HTI BDC you Could cycle it On or Off

So definitely these got switched in development by accident and if it's not an accident well that just sucks?!

I'm not happy about this change!!

The Extranjeros BFG did let you add a supressor before, I had one on mine before, and after the update. But once I removed it, I couldn't put it back on. I am also getting this problem with just regular weapons, sometimes it won't let me reattach them unless I use the gunsmith menu.

Ubi-Mullac
07-26-2018, 03:00 PM
Hey guys,

Does the suppressor come up as locked or unlocked?

- Cheers