PDA

View Full Version : New heroes after chinese

Maxime_Qc-
07-23-2018, 09:04 PM
Does anyonen think ubi will stop there ?...

Or they allways will doo more... they just don't make plan for years and live day by day (or season by season)

I would fkn LOVE to have a warrior with a HUGE WarHammer !!! Maybe a Knight...

I think they should remove glad and centurion from Knight and for the next season pass (2019-2020) add roman faction

4 new Roman with the 2 we allreasy have... a Whole new faction of 6 Right in the beggining of a season

Then they have the rest of the years to create 2 new Knight to make em a faction of 6 too....one Knight with a WARHAMMER

Second knight : idk

I could see as roman soldier

1: shield broad-sword (i know its allready done but roman weapon and shield are different and have different way to use/fight with it) tank/heavy character

2:ambidextry ,double dagger (not a sword and a dagger like pk) assasin

3: maybe having different roman rank (lower or higher than centurion whatever) that also fight with a broadsword but differently...

4: gladiator

5: Centurion

6: ??

Maybe warhammer style can be done on roman warrior too... could make it a vanguard or hybrid...

Roman gladiator use to fight with anything....

I was playing spartacus on ps3 when it came out and i remember there was a lot of weapon choices

Just some idea again

Knight_Raime
07-23-2018, 10:17 PM
It's being treated as a live game like Siege is. So there is no way they're stopping with new heros after these 4 are dropped. We'll probably be a week or 2 into the new heros when they announce the next season pass for the next year of heros.

Xeith98zz
07-23-2018, 10:52 PM
Yeah, theres way they are stopping. Expecially since the massive flood of new and returning players. There will be many many more. Id like them to hit 50+ lol

Helnekromancer
07-24-2018, 01:01 AM
I can see them putting in a Pirate who uses Sword and Pistol.

He/She can end any combo with a Pistol Shot but the Pistol only hold 1-2 bullets so after a while they need to reload.

Knight_Raime
07-24-2018, 01:04 AM

He/She can end any combo with a Pistol Shot but the Pistol only hold 1-2 bullets so after a while they need to reload.

Maybe as a feat. I don't see them adding in any ranged weapons to the base combat. Especially when their only ranged orientated hero flopped.

DefiledDragon
07-24-2018, 01:57 AM

If you have an XBox 360 or a PS3 you might want to check out Deadliest Warrior. It had a pirate who could end combo's with a pistol shot :)

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-24-2018, 02:14 AM
Maybe as a feat. I don't see them adding in any ranged weapons to the base combat. Especially when their only ranged orientated hero flopped.

I don't think shinobi flopped...you see him a lot in dominion. I'm not saying he is good just that people use him.

I think the china faction was a great marketing move but a crap way to go as to me its just more of the same.

I think they should have added pirate, zulu warrior, reaper, rapier, abomination/monsterious person, Gogo Yubari chain mace, fans, warhammer, or circular sword.

I personally would like to see for honor become more of a fantacy fight game with elves, dwarves, ogres, wizards, ect. Take shugoki for example he could have been an animal instead because his move set is so basic. He could have easily been a dragon with his tale being his club.

I also would like to see very large group fights like 20 vs 20 or 50 vs 50 at some point. with 4v4 the game is to fragile and needs more players to compensate for noobs, rage quiters, afk's, ect.