PDA

View Full Version : 3 players Free for all

Maxime_Qc-
07-23-2018, 08:30 PM
A 3 player duel free for all ... why not...

No revenge , gear stats ON ...

Just like in the intro video of the game !

DefiledDragon
07-23-2018, 08:36 PM
That would be fun, although it's just going to work out as a 2 v 1 until the 1 dies then a 1 v 1 to decide the winner. I see revenge mode turning the tide in this one...

jeffero77
07-23-2018, 09:02 PM
A more politically correct "Mexican Stand-off" special event game mode would be quite funny! I would enjoy the tension and ridiculous nature of it. I don't think it would be a mainstay game type but as a special event it could be fun.

HazelrahFirefly
07-23-2018, 09:05 PM
Yep, love it. I want a 4 and 8 man ffa mode as well. I loved Carousel of Death and can't wait for it to make a return, but a complete ffa would be even better (and neutral colors because it doesn't matter!)

Maxime_Qc-
07-23-2018, 09:11 PM
That would be fun, although it's just going to work out as a 2 v 1 until the 1 dies then a 1 v 1 to decide the winner. I see revenge mode turning the tide in this one...

Yeah but you will never know if it's gonna be against you or not.. if it is you can still turtle hard if you good enought to handle 1v2..
Or play evasive force them to turn against each others... and keep in mind that even if the other guy is hitting the same target as you are he can change target at every moment in the middle of a combo!
--------------'
And Yeah need to do more special event like this...

But i allways ask myself .. why not letting these special event in games... isn't it more trouble to remove it after some day... the game NEED more game mode... so..

Halvtand
07-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Added you to the list. Check it out: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1903347-The-ultimate-list-of-game-mode-suggestions

Helnekromancer
07-24-2018, 11:25 PM
Carousel of Death but remove the teams and drop 8 people into a arena.