PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report]Gear notification bug

bhitrock
07-22-2018, 04:01 PM
I didn't find a 'bug report section' in this forum, so I'll write it here (If there is one, please tell me where to find it and I'll move this post there).
Since a few days, I kept having a notification on my Shinobi's armor section (chest) in the equipment panel, even if I didn't hae anything new that I hadn't already checked. I tried everything, even deleting everything new i got, but the little yellow circle is still there. I know that it's not a game-breaking bug, but it's still quite annoying.
Has anyone else experienced this same bug? Please let me know

BlowHard74728
07-22-2018, 04:10 PM
This bug has been known for a while. A fix for it is to go to your for honor settings go to user interface and click remove all new icons

SuguruMisato
07-22-2018, 04:12 PM
The team is too incompetent to fix this. It has been implemented in some of the updates and hasnt been fixed since. I wish I could say good word about this game, but the bugs and pathetic servers are preventing me to do so... Sigh... I love this game but it gives me so much pain...

bhitrock
07-22-2018, 04:17 PM
Thanks guys, that was helpful. Anyway SuguruMisato, speaking of the servers, I know that they are currently under attack by the DDoS, so it's not exactly their fault.

SuguruMisato
07-22-2018, 04:22 PM
It's their fault that they can't get proper good servers standing. It's Ubisoft, a well known company. But in my eyes it looks like a company that can't even deliver good servers for their products, which is pathetic, considering that I've paid my hard earned money for the game and season pass...

Devils-_-legacy
07-22-2018, 04:28 PM
There getting attacked from ddos attacks the same thing that in the past bought down psn xbox live and various other services it's the bot net attacks fault not ubisoft