PDA

View Full Version : General Gaming

paulwall_816
07-22-2018, 04:23 AM
The overall gaming in this has been a failure it seems around the time dedicated servers were launch some where in that period it has been more glitchy and sometimes laggy. Then there is the constant ganky which is killing all the fun in the game. There is no balance in the game at all counter, parrying and deflect are pretty much useless with the glitchy and laggy with this game now.

The gameplay in general and the dedicated servers are not working well together just to much glitch and bad lags

As to the ganking its whatever thats how people want to win what ever. However it would be nice to have more games modes active instead of dominion but it seems players like to gank rather test their skills which is fine just wish that the other modes had more activity.

The biggest issue I am having is the counter, parrying and deflect now. Before the dedicated servers I never had problems with any of them I was always able to it just fine but now its like the moves never work either the glitch or lag. Even with the beta test dedicated servers I was fine but something terribly wrong the game and the servers.

Protos_88
07-22-2018, 09:27 AM
enemy witch ping 70-160 shhud be f### kick.
ubi meake game faster and trying to block or parry orochi or berserker with the ping 100. wtf

Vakris_One
07-22-2018, 11:39 AM
The overall gaming in this has been a failure it seems around the time dedicated servers were launch some where in that period it has been more glitchy and sometimes laggy. Then there is the constant ganky which is killing all the fun in the game. There is no balance in the game at all counter, parrying and deflect are pretty much useless with the glitchy and laggy with this game now.

The gameplay in general and the dedicated servers are not working well together just to much glitch and bad lags

As to the ganking its whatever thats how people want to win what ever. However it would be nice to have more games modes active instead of dominion but it seems players like to gank rather test their skills which is fine just wish that the other modes had more activity.

The biggest issue I am having is the counter, parrying and deflect now. Before the dedicated servers I never had problems with any of them I was always able to it just fine but now its like the moves never work either the glitch or lag. Even with the beta test dedicated servers I was fine but something terribly wrong the game and the servers.
Sounds like it's a problem on your end as the majority of the playerbase has found the game to be a much better and smoother experience on dedicated servers. Could be you need to tone down some graphics settings or check your internet provider to see if they've been throttling your connection without you knowing.

As for Dominion being the only playable mode, yeah it absolutely sucks in my opinion. The majority of the playerbase it seems doesn't like using their brains and instead prefer an easy Deathmatch gank mode over a mode where the objectives matter more than mindless ganking. Could be something to do with the lack of skill the average For Honor player posesses in 1v1s. Of course the fact that there are way more orders and events for Dominion than there are for Tribute also has an effect. It's like the developers are actively trying to steer more traffic towards Dominion, aka the Skirmish+ mode.

paulwall_816
07-22-2018, 07:10 PM
Sounds like it's a problem on your end as the majority of the playerbase has found the game to be a much better and smoother experience on dedicated servers. Could be you need to tone down some graphics settings or check your internet provider to see if they've been throttling your connection without you knowing.

As for Dominion being the only playable mode, yeah it absolutely sucks in my opinion. The majority of the playerbase it seems doesn't like using their brains and instead prefer an easy Deathmatch gank mode over a mode where the objectives matter more than mindless ganking. Could be something to do with the lack of skill the average For Honor player posesses in 1v1s. Of course the fact that there are way more orders and events for Dominion than there are for Tribute also has an effect. It's like the developers are actively trying to steer more traffic towards Dominion, aka the Skirmish+ mode.

When it comes to actual game play I have no idea what it is I didnt have issue before the dedicated servers besides the constant disconnect. I see some people have issues with the game since dedicated servers similar to mine but not exactly. I know its not my internet provider I have never had issues.

I wouldnt care about all the ganking in this game if the counter, parrying and deflect would work for me. Ubisoft really needs to balance this game a little bit more if your going to allow ganking put something else to at least defend against it properly.

DefiledDragon
07-22-2018, 08:37 PM

I like dominion, but I have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of having to play the same game mode if I don't want to play with bots. I quite like tribute, but just nobody plays it. Dominion is the dust2 of for honor it seems. Maybe this new breach mode will mix things up a bit, who knows?

OP, there's always duels/brawls. I know it says low activity most of the time but I don't usually struggle to find opponents. Also, ranked duels are usually pretty easy to get despite the low activity.