PDA

View Full Version : AC Liberation HD Bonus Pack

hoyanet2018
07-21-2018, 10:46 AM
Activated the Key but the weapons and the extra pouches doesn't show up in shops or inventory, am I missing something?
A bug perhaps?

Black_Widow9
07-22-2018, 02:21 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums, hoyanet. :)

You may need to synchronize a few viewpoints first. In Rival's Weapon Shop in New Orleans, you can find the Pirate Scimitar Sword and the Ceremonial Blade (Voodoo Dagger).

After Sequence 2, you'll get the Blow Pipe and the Gun Powder Pouch and Poison Dart Pouch should be automatically applied after.

If not, let us know.

Thanks

LCD_Dave_N7
08-04-2018, 02:40 AM
Hi Black_Widow9, I've asked multiple times about this but never gotten any kind of reply. Is AC Liberation ever going to be supported on UbiClub for Xbox? I've completed every AC title and would love to see it recognized. Thanks.

Black_Widow9
08-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Hi Black_Widow9, I've asked multiple times about this but never gotten any kind of reply. Is AC Liberation ever going to be supported on UbiClub for Xbox? I've completed every AC title and would love to see it recognized. Thanks.
Hey LCD,

I wondered this myself after playing it. Uplay wasn't integrated into the 360 version of AC Liberation HD, which is why you don't see it in the Club. I'm not sure if this will become a possibility but I'll pass along your feedback.

Thanks ;)

antony209494
02-07-2019, 07:53 PM
I am having the exact same issue with the AC Liberation bonus pack not appearing. I have already had 4 days of back and forth with support and they can't seem to help. The items are still not found in shops although the bonus pack key is active on my account. Bought it from 2 different online vendors and both times it activated but nothing found in game! I am in sequence 7 now with all the standard weapons unlocked in shops EXCEPT the freaking pirate sword and ceremonial dagger! I am very frustrated and tired with this crappy Uplay client messing up the content keys.