PDA

View Full Version : Realistic dominion

Blitzwarrior771
07-21-2018, 01:44 AM
I think this should stay Iím more happy when people are guessing the blocks 👍

DefiledDragon
07-21-2018, 02:58 AM
I've played some of the campaign on realistic and I think it's actually more fun without the guard indicators. Feels awesome when you read your opponent right and block a series of lights or parry.

Kalrohk
07-21-2018, 05:39 AM
You know when I saw the realistic dominion thing when I launched the game I was pretty excited until i went to the events area and it shows low activity lol..

Vakris_One
07-21-2018, 05:42 PM
Realistic modes were good fun back before the devs started to give reworked heroes light spam chains. Nowadays it's just a "pick light spam hero and insta-win mode".

No real sense of challenge left in the mode in my opinion.

Blitzwarrior771
07-21-2018, 09:36 PM
Most assassins use light attacks but thatís their main ability good thing they have weak armour and you can read their moves . You know exactly that orochi will deploy light attack from top so keep guard top I donít understand why is that so hard ??? Itís more easy to learn their weakness then to deal this block spam ******** . Another good thing about realistic is that there is no revival itís less ganking

Vakris_One
07-21-2018, 10:11 PM
Most assassins use light attacks but thatís their main ability good thing they have weak armour and you can read their moves . You know exactly that orochi will deploy light attack from top so keep guard top I donít understand why is that so hard ??? Itís more easy to learn their weakness then to deal this block spam ******** . Another good thing about realistic is that there is no revival itís less ganking
You possibly haven't read up on Orochi's rework. Tri-directional 400ms lights. Either that or you play at a lower skill bracket where all Oro's are going for double top light like lemmings.

By all means enjoy realistic mode. Just don't expect everyone to agree with your opinion.

UbiJurassic
07-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Realistic Dominion has always been a rather popular addition to the event playlist. Just don't get too used to throwing out attacks unpunished. :p

Blitzwarrior771
07-22-2018, 04:47 PM
I donít play low bracket I only play realistic dominion cause itís realistic. Unrealistic dominion is like a practice for me they all just defend while I practice every possible skill move to open them up 😂 thank you for making me stronger and better . Now serious suggestion for ubi remove the revival of the players it makes game more interesting and fighting against a group is better .