PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed

Justin_283
06-06-2007, 08:04 PM
hi guys
i dont understand is this a freerome game
i know you could ride a horse but on one of the videos i saw boats could i ride a boat or do anything that i would want to do like gambel or anything?

Justin_283
06-06-2007, 08:04 PM
hi guys
i dont understand is this a freerome game
i know you could ride a horse but on one of the videos i saw boats could i ride a boat or do anything that i would want to do like gambel or anything?

Boromir323
06-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Well theres going to be alot of sidequest so I'm guessing a wide variety of activities will be covered, quite possibly gambleing. I think boat travel would be fun and intresting especially if it was in real time. Thats one thing that seems to be lacking from alot of adventure/action/rgp games and I think it would be really cool if AC did it. But to get back to your question...no, we dont know what other activities, travel methods, etc. will be featured in the game, but there will be free roam so you can go where ever you want(think Oblivion).

Pinjani10
06-06-2007, 08:30 PM
The "free roam" in AC is that you can go anywhere, there are no arbitary(sp?) boundries, meaning level desings, you can do what you want when you want. Also "everything that sticks out more than 2 inches is interactive". Trust me you wont be dissapointed by the freedom in this game :P