PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper

Maxime_Qc-
07-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Would you care for her a little ?

Why is she's at disadvantage about everything on paper...

Yes in game theres allways a way to deal with it but im tired of just having to "deal with it" i want equality...

I want to be bring on the same pedestal as others !!...

I decided to make a LIST here....

Of EVERYTHING ... and all what others have that she DON'T.....

Im gonna compare her with EVERY SINGLE OTHERS CHARACTER in EVERY ASPECT....

I allready clear the " ledging aspect" in another thread that i will copy/paste here....

Will do one or more "aspect" every day

Feel free to help or just state your oppinion without insulting me plz...

I know i can be impulsive and agressive sometime but only when i fell attacked...

So don't be toxic internet ****** and everything should be allright

Maxime_Qc-
07-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Shaman jump heavy attack can ledge .. or headbump can ledge ... her fast 2 first hit of zone can ledge spin attack can ledge , feint so fast and move so not highly telegraph make it so easy to use a heavy to ledge or can use soft feint to guardbreak and push you far etc... many option here...

Berserker jump attack can (his feinting game make it easyer to land a heavy too)

Shinobi can double dodge heavy or kick or chain grab you and redirect in direction of ledge ... deflect to push... or charge heavy release it (no need to touch opponent) then roll over fast in opponent direction to backflip kick...

Aramusha jump attack can (he chain heavy so fast that its not a problem for him)

Kensei jump attack can (also can feint to heavy so fast) and new openner heavy soft feint to GB button...

WARLORD Jump attack can...ZONE can he can also headbutt or guardbreak push for 1km

Warden zone can ( also got the shoulder bash 50/50 of course he will not miss you...)

Raider zone can , stun tap to heavy (not seeing the direction it come not being able to know if he feiint to guardbreak or another stun tap etc....make it really hard to escape when you close to a cliff ( also got the stampede charge )

Conqueror got the shield bash and now new light to heavy mix up.and his heavy can be charged and direction to hit can be changed when releasing the button to hit (that that he won't hit in the direction he was holding his stance ) and if i remember correctly its unblockable not sure... never played this character and havent played against a lot .. and the rework just got out..sooo

Shugo can push you very far... run and make you fall of a bridge... or gardbreak heavy to slam you like a base ball

Valkirye got the full stance to shield bash and sweep... also think her zone can ledge too...with her next rework im pretty sure she gonna have better light to heavy mix up... pretty sure...

Lawbringer can just push you ... in many different way...

Shinobi got hidden stance and kick...

Centurion : kick , punch ,knee to tye face after parrying....fastest heavy...zone can also ledge

Highlander got his kick (and seen so many people got bait by his tount emote while in aggressive stance to force em dodge and grab .. etc.. ) and fast heavy and feint esy to ledge by simply attacking .... i think the light counter can also ledge

Gladiator toe stab can ledge , punch can ledge ...zone can ledge , deflect and redirect ledge ...etc...

AND FINALLY

THERES the 2 only warrior that MUST DEAL without any of this

Orochi and peacekeeper....

Also The 2 worst rework of all times...

And that is just ONE of many reasons why !

LZLDZ
07-20-2018, 12:08 PM
there always a tear hidden under the mask

how awsome she used to be doesnt cover how bad she is now;

as an assassin, or maybe as a hero: no undogeable, no unblockable, 20 damage in heavy, plus the rannge that poor as her health ......

if you say that is balance....

i can only say i understand,

CAUSE NO ONE CARES THE WEAK !!!

Maxime_Qc-
07-21-2018, 02:42 PM
Getting blocked = getting stoped

So peacekeeper don't have any opener .. so she gotta work her *** off to get in her opponent guard...

Most of the time as a pk you start a combo with light... the point of throwing the first light is just so you can cancel the next heavy or soft feint it into something else to mind**** your opponent ...

But in front of someone's turtleing hard
... that don't even try to parry those light but are just blocking it.... your combo are being stopped there... so what do you have left to do...

Try faking and soft feints... or turtleing too...

So ... some hero have this abillity to just keep their combo without being stopped by ONE simple block And it give them a BIG advantage... to be IMMUNE to this kind of restriction... and most of those who don't have this abillity have good oppener to compensate ... but still there is some exception... allways the same !!!

So those are imune :

Aramusha

Conqueror

Centurion

Raider

Warlord

Shugoki : all of these heroes can have their first light blocked and keep going !!!

Heroes affected by this restriction :

PEACEKEEPER

Orochi

Shinobi

Shaman

Nobushi

Gladiator

Warden....

Kensei

Lawbringer

Berserker

Valkyrie

Does who don't have it but don't need it
And why

Now berserker first light less telegraph than pk first light... and zerk can feint heavy to first light making it become unstopable

Lawbringer returning your first light against you by simply blocking push and guarantee light (that stun you so the next attack are harder to see coming)

Kensei as plenty of new feint and pommel strike oppenner ... you also allways see the kensei throwing light in the air intentionally to mind**** you and not letting you get closer...

Warden got shoulder bash

Glad got toes stab and punch

Shinobi got kick long distance grab sickle rain and the fastest light (less telegraph the only light in the game i can't parry)

Nobu got hiddenstance and fast recovery (im allway impress by the fast recovery.. always think like oh i dodge it time to gardbreak her.. and get hit by another light again..)

Shaman cleary doesn't need anything she always got everything lol no need to say more...

Blitzwarrior771
07-21-2018, 02:47 PM
I agree give peacekeeper every good move that all other characters has 👍

Baturai
07-21-2018, 02:52 PM
Turtles with stamina sucking property kill this game.

Raider and Lawbringer is my Opinion the Most balanced heavies in this game..

Maxime_Qc-
07-21-2018, 07:22 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

Arekonator
07-21-2018, 08:46 PM
Are ypu saying that LB or valk actually have viable opener that is not stopped by simply blocking? Are you ****ing insane?

Maxime_Qc-
07-21-2018, 10:19 PM
Insult again and again... allways the same thing here.... sir .. get out !!!

Vakris_One
07-21-2018, 11:45 PM
Getting blocked = getting stoped

So peacekeeper don't have any opener .. so she gotta work her *** off to get in her opponent guard...

Most of the time as a pk you start a combo with light... the point of throwing the first light is just so you can cancel the next heavy or soft feint it into something else to mind**** your opponent ...

But in front of someone's turtleing hard
... that don't even try to parry those light but are just blocking it.... your combo are being stopped there... so what do you have left to do...

Try faking and soft feints... or turtleing too...

So ... some hero have this abillity to just keep their combo without being stopped by ONE simple block And it give them a BIG advantage... to be IMMUNE to this kind of restriction... and most of those who don't have this abillity have good oppener to compensate ... but still there is some exception... allways the same !!!

So those are imune :

Aramusha

Conqueror

Berserker

Lawbringer

Centurion

Raider

Valkirye

Kensei

Warlord

Shugoki : all of these heroes can have their first light blocked and keep going !!!
Only Shugoki's lights are not stopped on block. All the others you listed have their chains stopped on a blocked light just like the PK. Take them into the training arena and try it yourself.

Arekonator
07-22-2018, 01:34 PM
Insult again and again... allways the same thing here.... sir .. get out !!!

Get your facts right before you complain.

Darkmight_cz
07-22-2018, 03:00 PM
She is still S tier so what are you complaining about?

Devils-_-legacy
07-22-2018, 03:23 PM
No she's not she's still viable but she's not a s class when compared to all the other reworks she just got nurfed from her "rework".

Awlkara
07-22-2018, 03:26 PM

Why is she S tier? I don't see any reason for her to be one of the best in the game when compared to the likes of Shaman.

Darkmight_cz
07-22-2018, 04:26 PM
Why is she S tier? I don't see any reason for her to be one of the best in the game when compared to the likes of Shaman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yq-2bHphWmM

10 min.
I would like to say that personally I don't think she is S tier but good A tier for sure.

Devils-_-legacy
07-22-2018, 04:29 PM
From a YouTubeer tho? That doesn't make it true

Darkmight_cz
07-22-2018, 04:46 PM
From a YouTubeer tho? That doesn't make it true

And what makes it true? Only your opinion right? My man many players agree with that tier list personally I think she is good A tier. There are many other chars which need buff more then PK. PK is just fine fast, good turtle for assa, great fast cancel to dagger stab even better then shaman has, one of the fastest zone att. From release she is S or A tier always the same try to play with some slow char like raider or shugo then tell me if she desperately need buff 😉

Devils-_-legacy
07-22-2018, 05:28 PM
Unless ubisoft relase a teir list there is not true one the closest we have is winrate satistics.some players may agree I don't. I never said she did need a buff I said shes not S class when orchid or beserker can out do her kit after there reworks well she got nurfed from hers. At release she was s teir I never disputed that. I have played them lol and raider doesn't need a buff when compared to valk or Shug

DoctorMcBatman
07-22-2018, 05:53 PM
PK is one of my two mains.

I think the lights need to be brought back up, heavy opener up a little bit, and make gouge’s direction up to the player.

Or give her tools to deal with turtles.

Darkmight_cz
07-22-2018, 05:54 PM
Unless ubisoft relase a teir list there is not true one the closest we have is winrate satistics.some players may agree I don't. I never said she did need a buff I said shes not S class when orchid or beserker can out do her kit after there reworks well she got nurfed from hers. At release she was s teir I never disputed that. I have played them lol and raider doesn't need a buff when compared to valk or Shug

That is true I do agree with that statement of yours. As I told you I personally think she is A tier right now and she doesn't need buff at all.
Right now she is just fine 😉

Devils-_-legacy
07-22-2018, 06:04 PM
That is true I do agree with that statement of yours. As I told you I personally think she is A tier right now and she doesn't need buff at all.
Right now she is just fine 😉

I would stick to your personal opinion only because a youtuber only has the same info as us the difference is the youtubers viewer base take thier word as law when at times they get stuff wrong/over exaggerate issues. Imo she's slightly underproforming but I can't think of a way to bring her up without reverting her back to what she was

Vakris_One
07-22-2018, 08:22 PM
Tier lists have always been and will always continue to be just some dude's opinion. Just because you agree or disagree with one doesn't make it God's own words. The people who live and die by player made tierlists need to relax and realise that it is simply an opinion. Just because you found one that agrees with you doesn't make you either right or wrong. It simply means you found the opinion you were looking for.

See I can do the same:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/htmlview#gid=0

^ Skorbrand's tier list. One of biggest names in the competitive community - this is your cue to be impressed. His tier list puts PK firmly in A tier in both 4v4s and 1v1. Oh sh/t! That must mean you're wrong and your opinion is invalid, right!?

No. It just means that according to Skorbrand's opinion she is currently A tier. Nothing more, nothing less. Still doesn't change the fact that her damage was over-nerfed thereby making her the weakest hitting out of all the assassins without really justifying that level of nerf compared to how basic her kit is. Moral of the day: always judge a character by their kit and overall options, not by where some dude's tier list places them.

Charmzzz
07-23-2018, 07:51 AM
@OP: You are wrong about the list of Characters who get their chain stopped after a Light is blocked. Like, really wrong. I am with you on PK being overnerfed though.

NinjaRonin85
07-23-2018, 09:45 AM
Yeah I don't get the damage nerf old pk damage was fine, her heavy attack is slow yet it does less damage than cent heavy now, ubisoft suck a balance I mean look at shaman she is godlike.

Vakris_One
07-23-2018, 01:22 PM
Yeah I don't get the damage nerf old pk damage was fine, her heavy attack is slow yet it does less damage than cent heavy now, ubisoft suck a balance I mean look at shaman she is godlike.
No, her old damage numbers were overtuned to the point of broken and needed a nerf. But the devs overdid it and now her damage is far too low. A middle ground between the two extremes would be fine.