PDA

View Full Version : Help: In-game music problem

Liberator_13th
03-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I tried putting music on in-flight folder and it plays, BUT it only plays like 30 seconds of the song and it starts all over...

Anyone know how to fix this???

Liberator_13th
03-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I tried putting music on in-flight folder and it plays, BUT it only plays like 30 seconds of the song and it starts all over...

Anyone know how to fix this???

LUFT11_Hoflich
03-08-2006, 05:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liberator_13th:

Anyone know how to fix this??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What you want is to hear music while flying?
What I do is play winamp before starting the game, with a list of my favorite flight music, (rammstein, the crystal method, chemical brothers, metallica, etc..)

H¶f...

fly_zo
03-08-2006, 08:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liberator_13th:

Anyone know how to fix this??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is properties of my file and it works fine, see if you can convert yours to match that:

File Format: ACM Waveform
Microsoft ACM: MPEG Layer-3

Bit rate 56kbps
Audio sample rate 24kHz

hope it helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif