PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

TalentedSDMF666
07-20-2018, 07:13 AM
Dear ubisoft i was wondering why you decided to go back to the origins gameplay style and also why you decided to release the game in October with so many huge titles coming like the release of red dead redemption 2 on the way it's the most anticipated game of the year and i mean no disrespect at all ive been a huge assassins creed fan from the beginning and i know the game is going to sell good and also why so many additions of assassins creed Odyssey ultimate edition seems a little high of price for a couple of in game attires thank you for your time and keep up the great work looking forward to assassins creed Odyssey.

Vogue77
07-20-2018, 08:01 AM
If I'm not mistaken RDR2 is on consoles only (at least at launch) so PC segment market won't be affected by it. Plus ACOD looks amazing and if from what we've seen at E3 it will deliver what promises (along with improvements to lypsinc, combat animations etc) it will be a very good game to play even for non-AC fans (I personally have several friends that pre-ordered it despite never playing an AC game before).