PDA

View Full Version : Assassin'sCreed2 Mysterious Story Revealed

mhmd_ebo
06-04-2010, 01:28 PM
i finished this game in 28 hrs only i worked hard for this and enjoyed every moment of playing espicially gettin know to the story Nothing Is True Everything Is Permitted ,,, i was shoked when i saw minerva told ezio tht she is talkin to Desmond then she know he is in the anmus ,, he was choosed by her to save the earth ,,, read and u will know wht i mean,,,,, and after unlocking the truth and suffered from this hard mysteries i got video of adam and eve in future ,,,tht mens the history willl repeat it self,,, they were running from some one but now after looking for this religin i foun it,,,,,adam,eve, And the numbers at the end of the video was EDEN in binary code ,,now i just began,,,the story:there was humans on the face on the earth no one knowed who created them ,,,some ppl say there were aliens created human and helped them like maya and pharos who build the pyramids and we dunno how they built them.....plz read book of Moris katchem jipos,,,,,,,,,,aliens used pieces of eden to creat humans,,,,and aliens conrolled humans,,,but adam and eve stole apple of eden to prevent aliens from conrolling humans,,,,and revolution happened when assassins(first of them were adam and eve) and tempelars (first of em was cian who killed his brother) but minerva the sun one of earth creators was mad of humans and burned the earth not all humans died some of them remained ,,now no one remember that its only told for children before they sleep but they remember that earth will be burn again and all humans will be doomed in 21-12-2012 so but EZIO found it sooooo early he wont live till 2012 now EZIO search how he can keeep this secret to all assassins after him,,,only one thing will save the earth ,,is to return the apple back to sun in 2012 the upcomin brother hood was made cause there must be end for the story next time ezio sure will search for eden patrts to kill temprals who want these pieces

mhmd_ebo
06-04-2010, 01:28 PM
i finished this game in 28 hrs only i worked hard for this and enjoyed every moment of playing espicially gettin know to the story Nothing Is True Everything Is Permitted ,,, i was shoked when i saw minerva told ezio tht she is talkin to Desmond then she know he is in the anmus ,, he was choosed by her to save the earth ,,, read and u will know wht i mean,,,,, and after unlocking the truth and suffered from this hard mysteries i got video of adam and eve in future ,,,tht mens the history willl repeat it self,,, they were running from some one but now after looking for this religin i foun it,,,,,adam,eve, And the numbers at the end of the video was EDEN in binary code ,,now i just began,,,the story:there was humans on the face on the earth no one knowed who created them ,,,some ppl say there were aliens created human and helped them like maya and pharos who build the pyramids and we dunno how they built them.....plz read book of Moris katchem jipos,,,,,,,,,,aliens used pieces of eden to creat humans,,,,and aliens conrolled humans,,,but adam and eve stole apple of eden to prevent aliens from conrolling humans,,,,and revolution happened when assassins(first of them were adam and eve) and tempelars (first of em was cian who killed his brother) but minerva the sun one of earth creators was mad of humans and burned the earth not all humans died some of them remained ,,now no one remember that its only told for children before they sleep but they remember that earth will be burn again and all humans will be doomed in 21-12-2012 so but EZIO found it sooooo early he wont live till 2012 now EZIO search how he can keeep this secret to all assassins after him,,,only one thing will save the earth ,,is to return the apple back to sun in 2012 the upcomin brother hood was made cause there must be end for the story next time ezio sure will search for eden patrts to kill temprals who want these pieces

O6EvolutionIXMR
06-04-2010, 01:32 PM
LoL

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/thumb_smileyvault-ban.gif

itsamea-mario
06-04-2010, 01:35 PM
MY GOD!!!!! translator???

and most people already know what you were trying to say... trying realyy, badly, to say...

Black_Widow9
06-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Please stop creating new Topics with the same post. I have already directed you where you need to comment. Any further Topics of this nature will lead to suspension.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>