PDA

View Full Version : Before you post, ask yourself some questions.

PepsiBeastin
07-18-2018, 10:37 PM
1. Is this a topic that has been discussed before/recently?

Use the search function to see if your question has been answered already.

2. Am I just raging, and wanting to rant without proper discussion?

If so, give yourself half an hour to calm down before going through with a post.

3. Do I want to rail on a character/feature without seeing other opinions?

Seeing as this is a forum, many opinions will be offered, including those who disagree with you. If you don't want to read opposing arguments or have a healthy discussion about the topic, think about what creating a post will actually accomplish.

4. Is a certain Ubi feature not working? (Yes I'm looking at you, everyone posting about the disconnects and buggy servers)

Don't try to insult Ubi employees because of something isn't working please. I'm sure they want to get things fixed even more than you want them to be, and mass-spamming defamatory posts really isn't helping the situation. If it's something that you haven't seen others commenting about, possibly try Ubi support rather than a general forum post.

5. Have you found a bug or something similar?

Try to get evidence (videos, pictures, etc), and describe the bug in detail, that way others can recognize if they've seen the same thing before, or even have them explain something to you if it's actually just a feature you don't know about.

I'm tired of seeing the same things popping up over and over, including "I'm quitting for honor" and "ubi sucks" posts. I wanna see if
there are any more suggestions that you guys have for a general checklist before posting.

Blitzwarrior771
07-19-2018, 12:07 AM
You are right . Ubisoft is great company I love this game for honour itís my favourite game and only game that I like to play on my ps 4 . But there is a big problem , if you use stick to block and you have 3 directions to choose and try to guess incoming attack why u spam all 3 directions at the same time making it impossible for somebody to hit you infact if you fight 3-4 enemies at the same time you will block them all. Is this a mistake or a new feature ? Because if is a new feature then gives us all 1 universal button called blocking and who ever likes this let him play . I wonít .

Arekonator
07-19-2018, 12:09 AM
Brought to you by guy who posted "nerf kensei dodge attack" at least once a week.

I am not saying you are wrong, but i just cant help not to poke on this delicious irony.

ChampionRuby50g
07-19-2018, 12:12 AM
Brought to you by guy who posted "nerf kensei dodge attack" at least once a week.

I am not saying you are wrong, but i just cant help not to poke on this delicious irony.

Thought the same thing myself lol.

PepsiBeastin
07-19-2018, 12:31 AM

It wasn't "once a week", and you also can't say his dodge attack is fine.

Arekonator
07-19-2018, 12:34 AM
It wasn't "once a week", and you also can't say his dodge attack is fine.

True, it was more like twice a week.
And yes, his dodge attack is completely fine.

Blitzwarrior771
07-19-2018, 12:49 AM
True, it was more like twice a week.
And yes, his dodge attack is completely fine.

Kensei is really slow and he has only that one ability to dodge attack for small amount of damage remove it and Kensei is done . I use to think centurion is op but when I try centurion I canít do **** Iím bad with centurion . Maybe certain hero is super deadly in right hands .

MarshalMoriarty
07-19-2018, 01:08 AM
I have to agree that whilst the OP's suggestions make sense, it is very odd to hear them from him of all people.

I don't mean to be harsh, but you did kind of walk straight into this one.

Archeun
07-19-2018, 08:40 PM
How about people do what they want. You're not the moderator of the forum.

ONYX_x5
07-20-2018, 01:15 AM
Hey!!! The ultimate git gub..... Complaining about people complaining..... NICE

Playing_Mantis
07-20-2018, 06:45 AM
lol, yea i was thinking the same thing. this guy started this thread needs to take his own advice before posting next time... and yes kensai dodge attack is fine wtf!!! whats wrong with it?? i don't even play kensai either..

Blitzwarrior771
07-20-2018, 04:26 PM
Look it donít mean he is not right . Both sides are right and wrong . Situation right now is not competitive at all block and drain stamina then finish him off or you got some heroís like orochi that you cannot block and he just light spam you until you died . Orochi should have more mix ups nerf light attacks to 5 damage or something