PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking as of 2018-07-18

Colosse_09
07-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Today, I just tried getting back into For Honor after a couple of months' break and when I try to search for any match it takes litterally minimum 5 minutes for me to connect. Any reason why it's become so bad?

I played this game since it came out and I know its matchmaking is far from the best out there but it has never been THIS bad...

UbiJurassic
07-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Today, I just tried getting back into For Honor after a couple of months' break and when I try to search for any match it takes litterally minimum 5 minutes for me to connect. Any reason why it's become so bad?

I played this game since it came out and I know its matchmaking is far from the best out there but it has never been THIS bad...

We've been experiencing intermittent DDoS attacks for the past few days which have been focused on our games connections and server latency, which the team are currently working on mitigating. This might be influencing connectivity for some players, but it could also depend on the region you are playing in.

Haplo_Bane
07-18-2018, 08:00 PM
I'm starting to respect the daily professional spammers and the people behind the DDoS attacks. They seem to regularly bamboozle the staff at ubiSOFT. Maybe you should hire them ? Might have hopes of this game actually having what all others games made in the past decade has. Hell,they might even be able to implement something as mind bogglingly difficult as team shuffle that all games have. Maybe even having actual lobbies. You know. Where if you don't find a match after a minute,It's starts you in a fresh lobby and you wait for it to fill. Just the standard bread and potatoe stuff that all other developers know how to do.Worth a shot anyway.

FoSiL666
09-17-2018, 04:09 PM
Whatever the problem is, Ubisoft is playing with our money. This is the worst matchmaking ever....