PDA

View Full Version : the controls.

MWDII
12-09-2010, 04:13 AM
they really need to change it so that you don't climb when jogging (this excludes anything waist and below) and change it so you're character will jump to the closest thing or to the ground if you jog after looking over the edge.

it's probably already been said before, but these are the few things that experience with the controls cannot cover up.

MWDII
12-09-2010, 04:13 AM
they really need to change it so that you don't climb when jogging (this excludes anything waist and below) and change it so you're character will jump to the closest thing or to the ground if you jog after looking over the edge.

it's probably already been said before, but these are the few things that experience with the controls cannot cover up.

MWDII
12-09-2010, 11:23 PM
also when fighting there's 2 seriously annoying problems.

one being when someone with something like a mace or hammer is attacking you they take much longer to swing, making countering on such a low level ai harder then against a higher level one.

two, when someone grabs you there's about half a second where ezio is locked in the counter grab animation and it seems right in this time frame ai's try to attack. it's a little ridiculous seeing as you can't easily counter a grab before it happens.

just my 2 cents, i'm trying to beat my own personal record of 43 kills on flawless hidden blade and the problems i listed are seriously crippling me in pursuit of my goal.

Gyro458
12-10-2010, 12:35 AM
The controls are fine, I just hate it when I try to stealthly walk up to the target and I fast-walk through the crowd, gaining 50f.

HorTyS
12-10-2010, 01:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gyro458:
The controls are fine, I just hate it when I try to stealthly walk up to the target and I fast-walk through the crowd, gaining 50f. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm failing to see the downside to gaining in-game currency... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Ru1986
12-10-2010, 02:14 AM
The controls are fine you just have to learn to use them in the right way.

obliviondoll
12-10-2010, 04:39 AM
In single player, hold high profile only, and you'll jog/run around, but won't climb things.

In MP you'll climb while not moving full speed.

Can be frustrating.

Other than that, the controls are fine.