PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi

p33k_A_b00
07-18-2018, 02:28 AM
Ya'll need to fix this.
First you put up a pay wall to him, then you make him the second best assassin in the game. (IMO better then the berserk, but everyone says differently)
His guard break stuns, bleeds and takes away more dmg then anyone bar the shugoki's backbreaker.
He can outrun anyone and out dodge anyone, and has the most reach in the game.
I get that this game is about the assassins, Its painfully clear.
But seriously, tone down either the Stun, the bleed or the damage.
Missing one guard break is pretty much game, I'm happy to see this game above 4,000 players...but I doubt you'll keep them with this rage inducing mechanic.

Que the "GitGud" Bois.

PepsiBeastin
07-18-2018, 03:27 AM
...huh? from a guardbreak he gets a heavy into a light, not any bleed.

We.the.North
07-18-2018, 04:25 AM
Dont feed the obvious troll.

ArmoredChocobo
07-18-2018, 10:47 AM
...huh? from a guardbreak he gets a heavy into a light, not any bleed.

Hes talking ranged guardbreak, which chains into sickle rain.

Too bad even thinking about using RGB on someone makes him flip over onto his back.

AzureSky.
07-18-2018, 05:58 PM
First of all i think they should delete the "Cinematic" (that move that pins you down, does a lot of damage and teammates can hit you for free) AKA the best CC move in the game.

You can't have a ASSASIN with the HIGHEST mobility in the game to also get the higher CC times of any other character, even heavies, also he always have the first move on top rankers games, you can literally beat anyone with the light spam cause it's unreactable (since the first light body animation is really unnoticeable) they need to move the second animation to the first spot and put the first one in the second (since it's guaranted it's not a problem there)

After that he will be balanced.

UbiJurassic
07-18-2018, 07:25 PM
Capping off the beginning of a discussion with "Que the "GitGud" Bois." really doesn't promote room for constructive conversation. If you'd like to reframe your topic into a new thread that is more open to discussion, you may do so. We will be closing this thread.