PDA

View Full Version : Faction War Updates Kick Me From Match

WaywardProdigy
07-17-2018, 02:12 AM
I've noticed that several times that I've gotten kicked out of a game that the faction war is updating. Does this happen to anybody else? I'm not sure if it's caused specifically by the faction war update or it's just a coincidence.

ChampionRuby50g
07-17-2018, 02:19 AM
I've noticed that several times that I've gotten kicked out of a game that the faction war is updating. Does this happen to anybody else? I'm not sure if it's caused specifically by the faction war update or it's just a coincidence.

You know, back when we didnít have dedicated servers and the game was P2P, this often happened to me too. The game would DC me, and then Iíd be getting the update of the Faction war. Hasnít happened to me in recent memory though.

Sneakly20
07-17-2018, 04:52 AM
I never really went to the forums about it because it would be more trouble than itís worth but Iíve had this problem since the game launched. When the faction war updates it usually kicks me out. And by usually I mean itís a like 45% chance of it happening. It happens often with all the games I play.

Iíve deduced it comes down to connection. I usually hang with moderate NAT and 60 ms connection. My friends with better internet never talk about it. Where as those with worst connection say it happens constantly.