PDA

View Full Version : New armour/weapon options past rep 10?

chukblok
07-16-2018, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone,
im sure this has been posted. i searched and apparently i must be awful at using search tool.
anyhow simple request to see if in the near future there are any plans to earn more gear customization options past rep 8....honestly i find very little motivation to really keep playing heroes past rep 10. even just new appearance options?

jbs1985
07-16-2018, 04:14 PM
Got my zerker to rep 11 and double refined gear started dropping, with two diamonds on it. So thereís that. Donít know if it drops earlier but in my case, from rep 11. Beyond that itís just cosmetics.

HazelrahFirefly
07-16-2018, 04:40 PM
The legendary gear tier, teal colored background, is the highest grade to be gotten. It begins dropping at Rep 7 and will be all the drops starting at Rep 8.

At Rep 9 you can begin to loot Refined level 1 gear, and at Rep 10 Refined level 2.

As for the gear variances themselves, the legendary tier is the last to unlock. All gear can be gotten in this tier.

New weapon skins have come out every season so far (someone correct me if I am wrong) and likely this trend will continue for each season that comes. As far as new armor... I, myself, have been a few topics regarding this. The last armor skins that came out was in S4, with one exception per hero for the event at the start of S5. As far as we have been told there is no plan to release more armor skins... which sucks big time.