PDA

View Full Version : does this happen all the time?

JOHN19812017
07-15-2018, 08:32 PM
ok this triggered me big. i was fighting today before the severs broke AGAIN. i was using my kensai and came up against a orochi my block was on the left side. the orochi hit me with a light on the left which went straight through my block and then proceeded to hit me another 5 times on the left without me changing my stance wtf. im sure most of you will just say getgud but i dont understand how i can get hit 6 times in a row on the side im blocking on its hard enough to see them coming at 30fps ( ps4 ) is it broken or maybe the servers?

im kinda new to the game but im not terrible

ONYX_x5
07-15-2018, 08:48 PM
They are looking into finding all the data to correct something that does not have anything to do with the problem you brought to their attention but they will pass it on. But since your playing Kensai and it shows they have a 62% success rate the problem is you did not dodge, just dodge. Thank you and the servers should be up soon, they know exactly what the problem is; for the last 3 days.

JOHN19812017
07-15-2018, 09:31 PM
how can the problem be i did not dodge when the block was on the correct side to block the attacks i dont get it. if i get attacked on the left and im blocking left surely it should block the attacks

ONYX_x5
07-15-2018, 10:23 PM
Just dodge is running joke among players.

DFQN1
07-15-2018, 10:59 PM
There is no problem with the game. Just git gud.
Also a running gag.

ONYX_x5
07-16-2018, 12:27 AM
There you have it John, there is nothing wrong with the game. DFQN said no problems. I guess your imagining the problem. So let's go play..... ummmm ya. Servers are down again. Hmmm, well.