PDA

View Full Version : Gear and weapons

OGpiupiu18
07-15-2018, 04:58 AM
So when you get to rep 7 you unlock legendary gear but will you unlock new legendary gear once you get to rep 9, 11, 13, etc?

ChampionRuby50g
07-15-2018, 05:14 AM
Nah, rep 7 is the end of gear tiers. Once you reach rep 9 you will be able to get gear that you can refine that gives you a slight bonus.

OGpiupiu18
07-15-2018, 03:58 PM
Nah, rep 7 is the end of gear tiers. Once you reach rep 9 you will be able to get gear that you can refine that gives you a slight bonus.
When you say refine do you mean the stats will get better?

voiddp
07-15-2018, 04:18 PM
Refined gear means - after you upgrade it to lvl30 you will be able to refine it once more, refining ups all 3 stats a bit, even minus stats.
Refined gear is detectable by rhombus dot on the upper side of picture frame.

There are also refined 2 gear, with 2 dots.

Around rep 9-10 I started to find some 25 level refined1 gear, with finding 27 level usual gear.

And the more you lvl up the bigger chance to get refined1 and next refined2 gear with bigger levels, closer to 30

beerbariandh
07-15-2018, 05:44 PM
although with refined gear its a slight bonus, and way more expensive to upgrade. I have my kensei with refined one gear and it was crazy expensive, I have gotten some refined 2 but the bonus to me, isn't worth doing. Unless you have some cash you don't mind dropping down at this game of course. I do wish there was something more besides unlocking color schemes after rep 10. I started a new character cause I feel there is nothing to do past that level.