PDA

View Full Version : Why you Delete a game ?

Baturai
07-13-2018, 07:45 PM
Nobody playes to be Frustrated...
We play to enjoy...For honor is definatly not a Happy Hormon Trigger Game it is morelike a Saltmine and it makes me Angry. I dont enjoy it anymore. did i have fun ?
yes when my Hero was a decent hero, where i could sayy... ok my Opponent was better... i have to be Better.
But now all i face is a god damn Ultra Safe Turtle waiting to suck your STAMINA AND ABUSE his Openers, Stamina sucking Bashes.. SAFE MOVES... It is Disgusting.
We Orochi mains have waited sooo long for a decent Change ... But all we received was maneuvered Nerf... The Concept of Orochi was obvious They Give him good Aesthetichs but made him a Parry Vulnerable Lightattack spammer. counterattacker ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ahahahahhaha dont make me laugh pls

it is not a big Scret anymore to block lights or even Parry them...in order to land 3 lights i put myself in a big risk while The turtle waits to parry your attack for more rewarding damage and stamina loss. i mean why not ? he has nothing to fear even if he fails to parry he is safe from being Gbroken... (If you manage to Gb a Cent or Aramuschi after you try Heavy feint into Gb, you exactly know what i mean) Turtles are tooo safe in this game.

orochi sooo many ways to be Punished.. it is not safe, which leads us with a question what is he good for then ?
COunterattacker ?
I tell you What Orochi is... A Lost soul trying to fit in... he is an Asassin playing the Wrong role.. he is Forced to Turtle too.

my Only Opener move has become Stormrush cancel into Parry now. sad but true.

good bye For honor i am done.

THE_MAD_KlNG
07-13-2018, 08:54 PM
Bye.

HazelrahFirefly
07-13-2018, 09:01 PM
As someone with Rep 14 Orochi, you're doing it wrong. Its called counterattacking, and the Orochi is the best at it. I almost never even parry because he has like ten other things he can do.

Not that I blame you for leaving. I love FH but am on a break myself until hopefully S7 starts and my Valk is great again.

BlowHard74728
07-13-2018, 09:09 PM
As someone with Rep 14 Orochi, you're doing it wrong. Its called counterattacking, and the Orochi is the best at it. I almost never even parry because he has like ten other things he can do.

Not that I blame you for leaving. I love FH but am on a break myself until hopefully S7 starts and my Valk is great again.

I just picked up valk got her to rep 3 and I must say she is the most fun I've had in this game for a long time. I enjoy the challenge of playing with her and I dont do too bad. Im worried this rework is going to change her too much for my liking.

Baturai
07-13-2018, 10:02 PM
I dont judge anyone but on Pc especially on my Level i am rep 35 Orochi btw total rep 63.. Its all about Turtling.... :D You cant win fights relying on Stupid Lights.
Orochi has more downsides which are very easy to punish.

Block consumes a **** amount of stamina parry aswell.. Dodge recovery nerf also delayed Gb and Parry Potential of Orochi dramatically. Stormrush into softfeint Gb nerf gave the last Headshot to Orochi. Orochi is a Noob killer machine thats for sure. but on higher levels... you're a Joke.
so no matter what you do, you have to play close combat. and no experienced player fall for Orochi's mix ups, Trust me ... lol