PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop with the random gimmicks of the track?

link42586
07-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Mr. Whiplash (platinum time is very hard to obtain and very low money from this track..why?)..The very end of the track has two ramps that toss you very hard/fast that are at best random...I'll reset the checkpoint before and run it back many times and at best I hit the correct way to do it which is hitting both ramps maybe 2 out of 10 times. Very random. And i'm top 100 easy on IOS with A broken screen that randomly doesn't work at any moment or is clicking random spot without me even touching the screen like gas...break and both leans. And also has A portion of it near the camera that has never worked since I put the screen on. The list of tracks like this is getting bigger and bigger by the update. And I hate having A perfect run just to mess it up because I didn't hit this random gimmick the perfect way. I can't be the only one...Especially with that one cave track that you need these barrels to blow u up into the finish line. It's random at best. And I hate these tracks. It's about skill and maybe I just genuinely am too speed focused to truly understand them but I can't be the only one. Please test this stuff before putting it in. Can't be that someone thought...Wow that works really well and I think it's ready for the world after playing the end of it. No way. It's terrible. And please don't bring tricks into this game anymore than what is already at play.

link42586
07-13-2018, 11:35 AM
It's almost like you see these people who are top tier world class blow all these tracks away and figure...eh...someone will figure it out....put it in...they'll love it.

Stefan2499
07-13-2018, 02:33 PM
Mr. Whiplash (platinum time is very hard to obtain and very low money from this track..why?)..The very end of the track has two ramps that toss you very hard/fast that are at best random...I'll reset the checkpoint before and run it back many times and at best I hit the correct way to do it which is hitting both ramps maybe 2 out of 10 times. Very random. And i'm top 100 easy on IOS with A broken screen that randomly doesn't work at any moment or is clicking random spot without me even touching the screen like gas...break and both leans. And also has A portion of it near the camera that has never worked since I put the screen on. The list of tracks like this is getting bigger and bigger by the update. And I hate having A perfect run just to mess it up because I didn't hit this random gimmick the perfect way. I can't be the only one...Especially with that one cave track that you need these barrels to blow u up into the finish line. It's random at best. And I hate these tracks. It's about skill and maybe I just genuinely am too speed focused to truly understand them but I can't be the only one. Please test this stuff before putting it in. Can't be that someone thought...Wow that works really well and I think it's ready for the world after playing the end of it. No way. It's terrible. And please don't bring tricks into this game anymore than what is already at play.
I suppose you haven't even played it on the donkey yet ��
That was tough. Inhad a thread about thow the ending likes to troll you. Where you randomly get catapulted out of the map
I did get good times on it though, i do believe skill is needed to make the end work perfectly, you just need to land right on them, if you are top 100 you should know, that it doesnt depend on rng but on player positioning. If you had to runs, with identical inputs, they will be identical, even if these barrels blow up.

aghate22
07-13-2018, 08:16 PM
I have yet to unlock the first event track but I get your point. I saw its video posted by Yoshiki. The same gimmick is on that Reverse Engineering track, that falling rock past first checkpoint.

link42586
07-13-2018, 10:34 PM
I can't stand any of those things. I don't feel it's skill as much as luck based. I'm sure people try hundreds of times and figure it out..But I'm not that person and hate all these things. A tight technical track is fine like widowmaker..It's tough and hard to master but satisfying when u do..Tracks like these when u finish them it's like thank god I hit it just right or close enough so I don't have to play it again.