PDA

View Full Version : Light attacks and GB

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 08:33 AM
Iím sorry about posting about this again as I made a small issue thread with this mentioned a few days ago, but Iíve had enough of it. Warden double side lights are meant to be confirmed. But Iím fighting two opponents, SB one off them and get one side light on him, but before my second one can connect I was guardbroken by the other player and it interrupted my confirmed lights and got me killed. I donít mind dying when outnumbered, but when Iím cheated off my chance to put up a fight by a BS mechanic that shouldnít even exist, I get pissed off. I really, really hope that this is on the devs radar at the very least, and that they have a plan to fix it.

I ask you mods to please forward this to the developers, and at least get an answer for me if this is going to be changed or not. Itís been happening for so long and Iím just over it. I should not get guardbroken by pure chance through a double confirmed light attack. End of rant.

Knight_Raime
07-13-2018, 08:39 AM
I mean they still have done nothing to fix the guard switch bug thats exclusive to standard guard heros. and it's been known for a year.

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 09:33 AM
I mean they still have done nothing to fix the guard switch bug thats exclusive to standard guard heros. and it's been known for a year.

Which really upsets me, because itís such a large ingame issue IMO. Itís either they have no idea how to fix both issues, donít know about it at all, or donít think itís a problem, for both the issues.

DrinkinMyStella
07-13-2018, 09:47 AM
I never used warden due to his buggy mechanics, I really want to use him but no point learning something to then get changed and, in 4v4 he is just trash.

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 11:18 AM
I never used warden due to his buggy mechanics, I really want to use him but no point learning something to then get changed and, in 4v4 he is just trash.

Iíd really disagree with saying sheís (my Wardens female) trash. One of my better characters and I perform really well with her in most of my matches. Iíd say itís still worth getting some reps in so you have gear come rework.

Protos_88
07-13-2018, 08:20 PM
my main is warden (50) and he is a trash... 4vs4.... u cant f atack when zerker spam u and u get punish all the f### time. As warden you are slow and you have low dmg. before you try hit someone can f stop you with the light atack god work devs

Knight_Raime
07-13-2018, 08:46 PM
Which really upsets me, because it’s such a large ingame issue IMO. It’s either they have no idea how to fix both issues, don’t know about it at all, or don’t think it’s a problem, for both the issues.

Maybe they think guard switch recovery is a feature too instead of it being an annoying bug that makes static guard heros look objectively worse compared to reflex heros.

UbiJurassic
07-13-2018, 10:10 PM
I’m sorry about posting about this again as I made a small issue thread with this mentioned a few days ago, but I’ve had enough of it. Warden double side lights are meant to be confirmed. But I’m fighting two opponents, SB one off them and get one side light on him, but before my second one can connect I was guardbroken by the other player and it interrupted my confirmed lights and got me killed. I don’t mind dying when outnumbered, but when I’m cheated off my chance to put up a fight by a BS mechanic that shouldn’t even exist, I get pissed off. I really, really hope that this is on the devs radar at the very least, and that they have a plan to fix it.

I ask you mods to please forward this to the developers, and at least get an answer for me if this is going to be changed or not. It’s been happening for so long and I’m just over it. I should not get guardbroken by pure chance through a double confirmed light attack. End of rant.

I can certainly see about bringing this up to the team. If you have a video of it occurring, that would also be very helpful in helping to further illustrate it to other members of the team.

The guard switch bug on static guard heroes is something the team is aware of and looking into. If I get a progress update on the issue, we'll make to share that info with everyone.

Halvtand
07-13-2018, 10:58 PM
I’m sorry about posting about this again as I made a small issue thread with this mentioned a few days ago, but I’ve had enough of it. Warden double side lights are meant to be confirmed. But I’m fighting two opponents, SB one off them and get one side light on him, but before my second one can connect I was guardbroken by the other player and it interrupted my confirmed lights and got me killed. I don’t mind dying when outnumbered, but when I’m cheated off my chance to put up a fight by a BS mechanic that shouldn’t even exist, I get pissed off. I really, really hope that this is on the devs radar at the very least, and that they have a plan to fix it.

I ask you mods to please forward this to the developers, and at least get an answer for me if this is going to be changed or not. It’s been happening for so long and I’m just over it. I should not get guardbroken by pure chance through a double confirmed light attack. End of rant.

Holy ****, this happened to me just a few weeks ago. I was so pissed since I was in revenge mode and everything.
I mean, the window to land that GB has to be super small, but the fact that it happens at all just shows that it is indeed a problem.

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 11:17 PM
I can certainly see about bringing this up to the team. If you have a video of it occurring, that would also be very helpful in helping to further illustrate it to other members of the team.

Thanks for replying. Iíll use my Xboxís recording function from now on any time this happens, regardless of what hero Iím playing. It was honestly the first time Iíd been guardbroken through side double lights, but it happens plenty with other heroes too.

Holy ****, this happened to me just a few weeks ago. I was so pissed since I was in revenge mode and everything.
I mean, the window to land that GB has to be super small, but the fact that it happens at all just shows that it is indeed a problem.

I was in revenge too! Itís so small players canít do it on reaction or actually know when to press GB I think, the other player just saw me in a SB motion going for his ally, and just pressed GB randomly or through panic and interrupted my double light attack. My SB had connected too, so I think they must have wanted to try and GB me when my SB ended but they interrupted my confirmed lights.

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 11:22 PM
my main is warden (50) and he is a trash... 4vs4.... u cant f atack when zerker spam u and u get punish all the f### time. As warden you are slow and you have low dmg. before you try hit someone can f stop you with the light atack god work devs

Zerk spam you with what, light attacks? That would be the same for every hero, the answer would be to turtle or parry them. Feint your SB and itís an easy parry when they dodge attack for a high damage top heavy. Low damage? My top heavy deals 46 damage, Iíd hardly call it low. Sb leads to confirmed double lights which can flow into another SB or GB, which is more damage. 500ms light from top and a fast zone/running attack would disagree with been slow too. The devs did great with Warden and they are improving on it with rework. If Wardens trash, why has she got one of the highest pick rates for dom, at 7% if I remember it right?

UbiJurassic
07-14-2018, 02:30 AM
Thanks for replying. I’ll use my Xbox’s recording function from now on any time this happens, regardless of what hero I’m playing. It was honestly the first time I’d been guardbroken through side double lights, but it happens plenty with other heroes too.

Much appreciated, ChampionRuby! It helps a ton to have clear, distinct instances where this occurs when bringing issues like this to the team.

MuscleTech12018
07-14-2018, 01:35 PM
Even after 1 year Ubisoft employee comes to you like : Oh really ? WE HAD NO IDEEA :)) can you please give us videos ?=))))))) HAHAHAHAHAHA