PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with matchmaking

We.the.North
07-13-2018, 03:26 AM
Ok I've had it.

Been playing for 2 hours tonight and so far, out of 6 games, not a single one of them where I had a teamate in Dominion with a KDA >1.

What. The. Hell.

I'm also a solo queuer and I've been put out of 6 games 4 times against a stacked 4 man group.

What. The. Hell.

RexXZ347
07-13-2018, 04:36 AM
Worst of all of these stupid teammates, there are 2 of you and 2 of them. So it's a 2v2 in dominion. Then suddenly they just run like cowards leaving you to fight 2 enemies.

Mirage6201
07-13-2018, 04:57 AM
I wonder if Ubisoft takes an average team score when MM. A good player could be matched with a bad player against two average players. This is a loss for the better player 2/3 times bc the bad player canít kill and feeds revenge.

We.the.North
07-13-2018, 05:43 AM
What pisses me off is the fact teams are decided before heroes are picked. On some of these games, my brilliant teamates were trying new heroes with 0 gear score. Obviously they are not playing at the standard of MMR they are capable of with their "main hero".

This is a loss for the better player 2/3 times bc the bad player can’t kill and feeds revenge.

Dont even get me started on revenge. That joke should be removed from the game entirely. Ganking is a part of Dominion ... and if you're having "deathball" problems, then it's a map / game design problem and revenge as an "easy fix" is not the solution. Revenge pisses me off more than anything.