PDA

View Full Version : Tiandi/Shaolin Vs Highlander..

RenegadeTX2000
07-12-2018, 02:41 AM
How is Highlander supposed to win honestly?

that's probably his future worst match up lol. That undodgeable front dashing light in neutral will invalidate highlander. Never mind the 900ms dodges one after the other.

Highlanders only chance in this match up is to out play in defense stance and sneak in offensive lights and hope they don't block them. Other then that, this looks terrible..

7-3 Tiandi favor or worse... not looking good for my boy.

Shaolin...

Highlander will never get to see offense stance period. I wish highlander would try and do a retreating light. he's gonna get smacked mid range by shaolins stick every time in neutral, also undodgeable dodge attacks that are heavies, highlander only gets 15dmg and a few offense lights if he can land them.

Out of the 2, Tiandi will be the worst one. His out of stamina game is just as good and he has a crazy stamina draining kick Highlander can't afford to be hit by.

Shaolin mu not sure. I feel like down the road once we get used to seeing him, you will find pockets of openings to get a hard punish in. But Tiandi.... Ohhh boy lol

Characters that invalidate your Offense stance mix up. you have to incorporate a more defensive game plan with offense lights as your main poke with offense baylors might feints to get quick reactions. Other then that, using Highlander on these characters will test your mettle on how good your highlander truly is.

Get your light parries into offense baylors might, poke with offense stance after any type of confirm from a defense light or baylors might punish.

Knight_Raime
07-12-2018, 02:46 AM
I mean dodge attacks already invalidate his play style to a point (pk and glad withheld.)

RenegadeTX2000
07-12-2018, 09:48 AM
I mean dodge attacks already invalidate his play style to a point (pk and glad withheld.)

a little bit, but with good blocking, orochi can be dealt with also all his moves are light attacks mostly, including his dodge attack which isn't as fast as someone like Shaman that has a faster and more damaging dodge attack. Also less reward for highlander if he parries.

Also doesn't help the fact, Tiandi isn't apart of the baseball league... 3 strikes you're out, from baylors might. man has 125 health. he's taking all 4 hits if that's even possible to connect on him.

I'm not dealing with all that non sense. I'm maining these guys when they come out lool.

Also something is telling me, Berserker will handle all these Chinese warriors just fine.

SpaceJim12
07-12-2018, 09:54 AM
Highlander is most powerfull hero. He could be very danger for any here, and absolut kill machine in 4v4. Don't worry to early.=)

RenegadeTX2000
07-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Highlander is most powerfull hero. He could be very danger for any here, and absolut kill machine in 4v4. Don't worry to early.=)

mainly talking 1v1. In any scenario that demands a presence in that category. if I see a Tiandi as Highlander. I'm running the other way until I get them in a 1v2 scenario.

RexXZ347
07-13-2018, 05:09 AM
How about aramusha? No opener. No 50/50. Useless kit. Man i am already having very high deaths when people already knew how to play against him.

DFQN1
07-13-2018, 03:02 PM
Nothing wrong with Highlander getting some good counters. He is one of the strongest heroes right now. I wouldn't mind some new characters who can beat him properly.