PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the people !!!!

Maxime_Qc-
07-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Of all the super suggestion the communitty as bring here...

Some are sometime super elaborate.. like you can see the person put A LOT of times in his presentation and bring a lot of good idea to the table , and the rest of the communitty is sometine contributing to it .. and some thread are literraly a mine of gold as for good suggestion...

BUT ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THEM ever been retained...

In any work done by devs...

WHY?...

Fairemont
07-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Of all the super suggestion the communitty as bring here...

Some are sometime super elaborate.. like you can see the person put A LOT of times in his presentation and bring a lot of good idea to the table , and the rest of the communitty is sometine contributing to it .. and some thread are literraly a mine of gold as for good suggestion...

BUT ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THEM ever been retained...

In any work done by devs...

WHY?...

Just because someone put a lot of work into something does not mean it is a good idea.

I saw a post somewhere where someone wrote a massive Gladiator rework. Took a lot of effort to write it. Would have made Gladiator the most godlike beast in the game. Bad idea, lot of effort.

We.the.North
07-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Pretty sure he is talking about topics where the community is about 95% on the same side.

Here's an exemple : Aoe Feats are too strong. Feats should be balanced / Reworked.

Now, there has been a lot of talk about this. Some good ideas, some bad ideas. But has anything been done to feats in the past 6 months ?? No.

Vakris_One
07-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Can you quote one of these suggestions so we can have an idea of what you mean?

tomryder67
07-13-2018, 12:03 AM
people have not been listened to carefully, since some comment good things but I do not know why they do not take the initiative to follow them

Maxime_Qc-
07-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Varkis_one , You dwell on the details and missing the points here...

I don't need to find you an example.... there is like maybe 10,000 different thread just in the suggestion section... out of 10,000 it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE that no good suggestion ever been made ....

And yet nothing that came from the communitty as been implement to the games !!... not a single one suggestion....

It's THEIR games !!...

Maxime_Qc-
07-13-2018, 01:01 AM
They are NEVER listening to us...

And they making really wierd decision that conrtadict the.communitty oppinion...

Like when they remove nobushi full heal feats ... called "repos bienfaisant" in french... don't know in english..

Even those that never played nobu state that it was dumb... that we never got bothered by this feat....

They did it anyway they remove it and have no consideration for our oppinion since we never had any comeback about this... we must deal with it...

Just like those bad rework that bring back the light spammer like in the beta...

We didn't say enought that we don't want spammer character so they create aramusha ... i had so many idea to how a dual small katana wielder could have fight..

I watched so many japanese movie... those ubi creator are really in their own world .. they are not here with us...

Vakris_One
07-13-2018, 01:29 AM
Varkis_one , You dwell on the details and missing the points here...

I don't need to find you an example.... there is like maybe 10,000 different thread just in the suggestion section... out of 10,000 it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE that no good suggestion ever been made ....

And yet nothing that came from the communitty as been implement to the games !!... not a single one suggestion....

It's THEIR games !!...
Uh yeah you kinda do because to say that nothing suggested by the community has ever made it to the game is frankly lies. Let me list just a couple of things requested by the community that made it into the game:

1) More steel per match
2) Removal of the running speed stat from gear
3) Revenge builds toned down
4) Dedicated servers
5) A beheading execution for the Lawbringer
6) An "End Them Rightly" execution for a Knight character because some people were fans of a Youtuber called Skallagrim
7) Reworks for all the weakest vanilla game heroes
8) A new faction
9) Chinese heroes
10) A castle siege mode
11) A custom training arena
12) An ornament with plumes for Warden
13) More damage from Highlander's heavies, better tracking on Caber Toss and decreased stamina cost
14) The ability to mark down where you want your troop deployments to go on the Faction War map instead of manually deploying them every time
15) A more transparent Faction War map where you can see exactly how many assets are being deployed
16) The ability to remap commands to different buttons
17) The ability to equip and map 2 more executions to the other two buttons that weren't being used during an execution

Would you like me to go on? All of these were specifically asked for by the community via hundreds of ideas and suggestions posted.

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 01:41 AM
They are NEVER listening to us...

And they making really wierd decision that conrtadict the.communitty oppinion...

Like when they remove nobushi full heal feats ... called "repos bienfaisant" in french... don't know in english..

Even those that never played nobu state that it was dumb... that we never got bothered by this feat....

They did it anyway they remove it and have no consideration for our oppinion since we never had any comeback about this... we must deal with it...

Just like those bad rework that bring back the light spammer like in the beta...

We didn't say enought that we don't want spammer character so they create aramusha ... i had so many idea to how a dual small katana wielder could have fight..

I watched so many japanese movie... those ubi creator are really in their own world .. they are not here with us...

Iíll probably get hate for this, but I donít really care because I still believe Iím right. Sorry not sorry Nobushi mains.

But I made the point that Blissfull rest (English name) was too strong. Allowing a Nobushi to fully heal back to full health, even if she was struck by an attack, was too strong. One bar off health left, she could roll back and get distance and have enough time to pop the feat and then engage using her superior range. This forced the player to turtle to the extreme, and they would not be able to do any damage to her because she would keep healing. Nobushi could run into a fire flask and attack you without any fear. Survive a nail bomb, grenade or any high damage feat without any fear. When I made the thread, some players agreed with me, and a few disagreed. No coincidence that most who disagreed played Nobushi as a main.

So the devs clearly agreed with my suggestion and the feelings off other players and changed it to Second wind. Doesnít matter that Nobushi had 120 health, because all the other heroes who had 120 HP didnít have it.

But the point here is that you are wrong, as Vakris already showed too.

Maxime_Qc-
07-13-2018, 02:56 AM
Like it should have been their priorities ...

Among all the OP feats you choose to focus on this one...

The one that a low tier hero have ...

We.the.North
07-13-2018, 02:58 AM
At this point, all I want is feat rebalance because bombbringers are killing Dominion for me.

Maxime_Qc-
07-13-2018, 03:05 AM
Vakris_one it seems like that most of the thing you list there would have been done anyway...

The communitty may have speak about it... but only because they ear about ubisoft allready had intention about it...

Like the dedicated server... since the beta ubi said that it was in their future project...

The chinese warrior ?!?... come on... all the cimmununitty was yelling ... (we allready have asian .. ubisoft are just doing it for the money and have all the chinese communitty....)

How much differrent faction did we ask for... never i see anything about chinese since ubi talk about the season 7

That does not come from the communitty...

That_guy44
07-13-2018, 03:26 AM
7) Reworks for all the weakest vanilla game heroes

False

Alustar.
07-13-2018, 04:02 AM
Vakris_one it seems like that most of the thing you list there would have been done anyway...

The communitty may have speak about it... but only because they ear about ubisoft allready had intention about it...

Like the dedicated server... since the beta ubi said that it was in their future project...

The chinese warrior ?!?... come on... all the cimmununitty was yelling ... (we allready have asian .. ubisoft are just doing it for the money and have all the chinese communitty....)

How much differrent faction did we ask for... never i see anything about chinese since ubi talk about the season 7

What does food taste like on your planet!?

Maxime_Qc-
07-13-2018, 05:08 AM
What does food taste like on your planet!?

Do you know what a "poutine" is ?!?

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 05:31 AM
Like it should have been their priorities ...

Among all the OP feats you choose to focus on this one...

The one that a low tier hero have ...

If youíre gonna grasp at straws, get your facts right. Nobushi was not low tier when she had this, in fact it was before her rework. She was one of the must picks for Dominion. You even agree it was among the OP feats with that comment but because in your eyes she was low tier it should have remained? Is that your idea of balance?

And with everything been presented before you with how Ubi have listened to the community, solid facts, you just weakly say ďit would have happened anywayĒ

Either you are a very poor troll, or you just canít admit when you are wrong. Either way, it shows you have the maturity level on par with a young child.

Maxime_Qc-
07-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Gonna jump on the insult like that and talk to me about maturity.. hummm..

Ubimoderator those nobody ever get ban for insulting on this forum

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 09:23 AM

Just like you insulting the Ubisoft developers by claiming they never listen to us, when in fact they have many, many times?
Grow up dude, itís so hypocritical of you to claim thatís insulting.

Alustar.
07-13-2018, 11:17 AM

Damn you are a special brand of stupid. This entire post is just one massive, ignorant rant.

Halvtand
07-13-2018, 11:28 AM

Other way around. Ever since the first closed tests did the COMMUNITY call for dedicated servers. Some people saw the lacking connectivity of the p2p-structure almost immediately and started threads upon threads about it. The devs fought it for a long time, saying that their p2p was different, that it was good. Working on ways to make it work. Implementing a quit-penalty just to get less disconnects (it worked as intended too). Not until after all that did they buckle under the combined pressure of their entire community and started working on dedicated servers. At the end no one was defending their p2p-networking. In order to try and disprove Vakris's points you picked one of the clearest arguments for his case to do it. Anyone who's been a part of this community for the last six months knows he struggle we had to go through to make this a reality.

Everything on Vakris's list was mentioned in some form on this forum or reddit long before the devs uttered anything about it. To add to that, the warriors den is a live streaming (most of the time) where some of the people involved in developing and maintaining the game talk about what they've done and what they're going to do. Every now and then they lift up questions from the community and tries to answer them directly. This game has one of the best community/dev-communications I have ever experienced. Some things may take a lot of effort to change, but the dev team knows very well what we want.

Vakris_One
07-13-2018, 03:32 PM
That's a hilarious way to try to back pedal away from your own argument instead of simply admitting you were wrong.

1) You didn't ask whether Ubi would have done some things anyway. You asked why Ubi never listens to the community.

2) Dedicated servers would never have happened if the community didn't boycott this game. More storage space would never have happened. All manner of things that drove the community nuts would never have been changed if the community didn't speak up about it. Requested executions like "End them rightly" would not have happened without community suggestions, etc, etc.

So you're wrong even when you try to change your argument in retrospect.

Absolutely false. It was the community that was telling Ubisoft "you need dedicated servers or this game will fail" ever since the beta. Ubisoft originally had no intentions to move to dedicated servers, they thought the peer to peer network would be fine. No games studio starts off with peer to peer if their intention was always to go dedicated servers - the sheer waste of time, effort and money to do that as a business plan is ludicrous.

The communitty may have speak about
No offense but did you just start playing this game last month? There have been countless requests specifically for Chinese warriors as well as many other warriors from many other cultures. "We already have Asians" is a dumb racist argument employed by toxic trolls that only started to appear AFTER Ubisoft revealed the Wu Lin.

It's like you were born yesterday my dude. From Aztecs, to Persians, to Zulu, to Hindu, to Romans, to Greeks, to Chinese, to Mongolians, to even Pirates. We've had requests for a 4th faction pretty much since day one. Ubi saw the community's desire for a 4th faction is strong and they personally decided that Chinese weapons are interesting so they decided on a Chinese faction.

SangLong524
07-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Oh my, you are not the first to use "the people". It's a very very old and cliche politically abused term. Funny, "the people" usually doesn't include the people who disagree with "me".
Personally, I'm glad that ubi does things their own way with some sort input from the community and I'm glad they take it into consideration.
FYI, verbal whining doesn't get any indentured slaves working. It only works with the ones u have at home.

UbiJurassic
07-13-2018, 10:40 PM
If we aren't listening to the community, then I'm really confused why I have a job...

https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/gifs/Thinking+emoji+except+its+in+an+indian+soap+opera_ fc241c_6493492.gif

Because the conversation in this thread is heading closer into the area of flaming and isn't promoting constructive conversation in the community, the community team has elected to close this thread.