PDA

View Full Version : How long?

Lone_Fighter-
07-11-2018, 07:33 AM
How long will the gladiators continue to dominate? do you collect statistics at all or not? where is the balance of this hero? why should he just kick (by the way, a very fast and not blocked kick), how he conducts a series that takes 90% of HP! and if he is not alone, then the tires are so small that I can be struck by lightning 4 times in a row, than I can avoid the death of a gladiator in this game.

Lone_Fighter-
07-11-2018, 07:41 AM
and in general, are you going to solve the problem of spamming attacks?
very enrages when playing against a man playing with just two buttons! Do more stamina with each repetitive non-blocking attack. for example, a push and two blows of a knight if they pass twice in a row, then all stamina should be spent at all. and the gladiator after the series, taking away 90% of the health, there should be no stamina at all. so little that after that you get ONE fatal blow, so after the series from the gladiator, your endurance does not remain almost at all.

Charmzzz
07-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Are you talking about Centurion? All the moves you mention and the big damage Combo are on Centurion, not the Gladiator.

Btw, here are Statistics of the last 2 Seasons (where both Centurion and Gladiator did not very well):

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-320343-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-325754-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

Lone_Fighter-
07-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Are you talking about Centurion? All the moves you mention and the big damage Combo are on Centurion, not the Gladiator.

Btw, here are Statistics of the last 2 Seasons (where both Centurion and Gladiator did not very well):

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-320343-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-325754-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

sorry, i'm understand.
but... samurai have ninja, who's seizure i can't abort after his evade.
situation: his doing unabortable kick. i'm evade, try light strike, he evade and do seizure (sorry, i'm rus and google translate this like "seizure".). i'm klick center mouse button, but nothing change... next i'm dying

SpaceJim12
07-12-2018, 09:32 AM
situation: his doing unabortable kick. i'm evade, try light strike, he evade and do seizure (sorry, i'm rus and google translate this like "seizure".). i'm klick center mouse button, but nothing change... next i'm dying

It's called "Guardbreak". Move with little shield icon, right?
Centurion (guy with short sword) not so good in close fights. You just need practice and get used to his attacks. 1v1 Centurion have not so much to do after all.
As for Shinobi, he could guardbreak you in a limited time interval, recovery time, when you just can't counter guardbreak him. It's all muscle memories. You just need play and play to get used to timings.
My advice in current situation with Shinobi, try to guardbreaking him in the moment, when you evaded (dodged) his kick. And another little advice, change the key for guardbreak. I have problems with this move, until changed middle mouse button to my side mouse button.

P.S. Which character do you play?

Lone_Fighter-
07-12-2018, 01:03 PM
It's called "Guardbreak". Move with little shield icon, right?
Centurion (guy with short sword) not so good in close fights. You just need practice and get used to his attacks. 1v1 Centurion have not so much to do after all.
As for Shinobi, he could guardbreak you in a limited time interval, recovery time, when you just can't counter guardbreak him. It's all muscle memories. You just need play and play to get used to timings.
My advice in current situation with Shinobi, try to guardbreaking him in the moment, when you evaded (dodged) his kick. And another little advice, change the key for guardbreak. I have problems with this move, until changed middle mouse button to my side mouse button.

P.S. Which character do you play?

I'm play aramusha/nobushi (?). now aramusha. now i play vs centurion 50/50. but shinobi... real good shinoby, is a big problem.

SpaceJim12
07-12-2018, 01:13 PM
I'm play aramusha/nobushi (?). now aramusha. now i play vs centurion 50/50. but shinobi... real good shinoby, is a big problem.

Well, Aramusha himself is not so good hero, mostly predictable. Nobu could crush Cent for sure. She have good range of attack. If you'll practice with Hidden Stance ("C" on keyboard), you have good advantage against Centurion.

Lone_Fighter-
07-15-2018, 06:11 AM
thanks. but... i have error 3 days. 7-00000005. can't connect to servers. maybe its "roscomnadzor"... (rus government organization, who like blocking millions IP-adress per 24hour...)

Lone_Fighter-
07-16-2018, 05:06 PM
this game does not have balance, right?

SpaceJim12
07-16-2018, 05:24 PM
this game does not have balance, right?

In 1v1 duels it definitely has!
But in 4v4 it's so many side factors.=) Some people here will say to you, that game is balanced well, cause every hero could be beaten. But still I could say, that For Honor have some strong and weak chars. Sure, skill maen a lot, but two people with equal skill on different chars will have some advantages againts the others.
Still, in duels you could read every move of your opponent. And counter.

Lone_Fighter-
07-20-2018, 09:03 AM
In 1v1 duels it definitely has!
But in 4v4 it's so many side factors.=) Some people here will say to you, that game is balanced well, cause every hero could be beaten. But still I could say, that For Honor have some strong and weak chars. Sure, skill maen a lot, but two people with equal skill on different chars will have some advantages againts the others.
Still, in duels you could read every move of your opponent. And counter.

so... i've a problem when i use aramusha versus knight with halberd. his "up" attack faster aramusha's attacks and when I evade his unblockable halberd's push, he manages to block my stroke.
okay.
i have a question. does "resistance to negative effects" reduces time in stun, visibility in smoke and full-burning orochi's attack (may be this attak not burn full stamina if i have hight resistance)?

SpaceJim12
07-20-2018, 09:34 AM
i have a question. does "resistance to negative effects" reduces time in stun, visibility in smoke and full-burning orochi's attack (may be this attak not burn full stamina if i have hight resistance)?

This gear stat work only for feat dmg and bleed, but I'm not sure.

Lone_Fighter-
07-20-2018, 09:15 PM
https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/07/14270ed6d6ae51701b564272f90a5dd0.png
https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/07/035b36f3670d0bf63e6e38e136b51db4.png
https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/07/dae49575141084da835fee83ead51b0a.png
https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/07/be1356ed0406a7dc7ae24c6033ae9ffd.png
this is really NOT balance in game.

DefiledDragon
07-20-2018, 09:37 PM
I don't understand what you're complaining about? The heroes are balanced for 1 v 1 play which is about as much as the devs can do without just making them all the same. You're never going to get a "balanced" fight when you're outnumbered or you outnumber your opponent(s), and nor should you.

Lone_Fighter-
07-20-2018, 11:46 PM
I don't understand what you're complaining about? The heroes are balanced for 1 v 1 play which is about as much as the devs can do without just making them all the same. You're never going to get a "balanced" fight when you're outnumbered or you outnumber your opponent(s), and nor should you.

4vs4 they win us 1vs4! because need only 2 strikes to kill everyone. but I must make a ~10 strikes to win 1 opponent.
WTF?

DefiledDragon
07-21-2018, 03:06 AM
4vs4 they win us 1vs4! because need only 2 strikes to kill everyone. but I must make a ~10 strikes to win 1 opponent.
WTF?

What?

EvoX.
07-21-2018, 03:16 AM
Ah, yes - someone complaining about Centurion, has 11 posts and uses Google Translate.

Classic.

Lone_Fighter-
07-21-2018, 06:37 AM
Ah, yes - someone complaining about Centurion, has 11 posts and uses Google Translate.

Classic.

my english level is "intermediate". I should use google translate time-to-time, because "specific titles"