PDA

View Full Version : Breach Test Footage Allowed Now?

HazelrahFirefly
07-10-2018, 06:40 PM
I'm asking because multiple YouTubers I subscribe to are releasing gameplay from the Test that includes Breach, Tiandi, Shaolin, and reworked Warden. Thing is, I don't want to link a single one or even begin discussing what I saw unless I know they are actually supposed to be showing this stuff.

Fairemont
07-10-2018, 06:42 PM
Pretty sure its not. Report them.

The_B0G_
07-10-2018, 06:44 PM
I'm gonna need links... for research purposes

HazelrahFirefly
07-10-2018, 06:45 PM
It's weird because they all (four of them now) came out with footage this morning, and a few of them are relatively bigger names that I wouldn't have ever thought would break the agreement.

Vakris_One
07-10-2018, 07:17 PM
Could be those select few have exclusive permission to post certain footage. I don't see any vids on the reworks for example. Them all being posted at the same time also leads me to believe they probably have Ubi's permission.

HazelrahFirefly
07-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Could be those select few have exclusive permission to post certain footage. I don't see any vids on the reworks for example. Them all being posted at the same time also leads me to believe they probably have Ubi's permission.

'Tis a hell of a coincidence if not... and would really suck, because one of them is my favorite content creator for FH

Knight_Raime
07-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Breach footage, tiandi footage, and shaloin footage are all allowed. Unsure about reworks. i'd stay safe on that and still not post any of it yet. since the devs haven't even confirmed warden/valks reworks as being next yet.

UbiJurassic
07-10-2018, 07:26 PM
The NDA still stands for all players during the test. However, certain content creators have expressed permission from Ubisoft to upload footage to their channels. If there's no watermark on the screen, then it's approved by us. Otherwise, it's a violation of NDA and should be reported to us.

DrinkinMyStella
07-11-2018, 10:59 AM
The NDA still stands for all players during the test. However, certain content creators have expressed permission from Ubisoft to upload footage to their channels. If there's no watermark on the screen, then it's approved by us. Otherwise, it's a violation of NDA and should be reported to us.

hmm a rule for one and a rule for everyone else. I saw footage as well and I thought that regardless of youtube status that is was forbidden to share content. Seems bait silly, whats the point in allowing it for some? we've seen it now in detail.

CandleInTheDark
07-11-2018, 02:14 PM
hmm a rule for one and a rule for everyone else. I saw footage as well and I thought that regardless of youtube status that is was forbidden to share content. Seems bait silly, whats the point in allowing it for some? we've seen it now in detail.

The problem comes in that a few youtubers have put out very one sided views and we now have the people who follow them calling them OP because someone they follow says so, as it stands it looks like we're in for three months of but this streamer says without being able to say anything against it for fear of being sued by the agreement we are still under.

HazelrahFirefly
07-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Breach footage, tiandi footage, and shaloin footage are all allowed. Unsure about reworks. i'd stay safe on that and still not post any of it yet. since the devs haven't even confirmed warden/valks reworks as being next yet.

They did actually. In the last warriors den... or the one before, Pope specifically said that Warden and Valk are coming in S7. It was in response to the reddit "leak" post.