PDA

View Full Version : Choosing Bots on Player VS AI

JediGamerFurius
07-09-2018, 10:51 PM
I post this one to elaborate how the Players vs AI matches should be in more democratic way and to attend every player in the comunity.

Reasons for UBISOFT remove all lvl 3 bots from PVE:

New commers being ganked by lvl 3 bots
Players complaning about bots being to hard
People who are casual and want to play only against lvl 1

By doing so, UBI let down the veterans on this game forcing them to go PVP to increase theirs ranks or play only against lvl 1 bots. It's allways a big mistake to look only one side of the coin, and that's why I came with this sugestions:

Let each player be able to choose ONE bot in the match
Remove the PVP parameter of skill from PVE
Give the same reawards on PVE as the PVP

Now I'm going to give some example how this should work:

I came in a match with anothers 3 guys wich are playing against the lvl 1, so I choose ONE lvl 3. It's obivious that nobody in the team can face the lvl 3 but me, and also the bot will not fight only against me, but the others can gank him since the dominion is a teamwork . So, with only 1 lvl 3 that I picked, I will have my challenge and the others will have their fun.

There is some idea of how this should work for everybody because eventualy even the new commers will get tired of lvl 1 bots

AkenoKobayashi
07-11-2018, 12:44 AM
I agree. I want to fight level 2 bots across the board, but can't because all I encounter are level 1s.

ThatMetalDude
07-11-2018, 11:06 AM
I want to fight exclusively level 3 bots, but after countless PvP matches, the game will still only give me level 2 bots =(

It also sucks that duel and brawl doesn’t go off of the same MMR as Dominion and Tribute, so in duel and brawl I still only get level 1 bots

JediGamerFurius
07-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Yes people, I can't find lvls 2 or 3 either. This is ridiculous, getting bored to beet lvl 1 over and over... not fun at all.

Helnekromancer
07-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Just give me lvl 3 bots. I'm tired of PvP it's trash, just the same people I see everyday relying on broken Heroes because they suck on their mains. I just want to have a good fight against a strong bot instead of having watch a player do the same combo, punish it because they've done the same combo to the same direction 4 times in a row, kill them and they are replaced with a lvl 1 bot that stands still drooling at the minion flag.

JediGamerFurius
07-17-2018, 06:06 PM
Just give me lvl 3 bots. I'm tired of PvP it's trash, just the same people I see everyday relying on broken Heroes because they suck on their mains. I just want to have a good fight against a strong bot instead of having watch a player do the same combo, punish it because they've done the same combo to the same direction 4 times in a row, kill them and they are replaced with a lvl 1 bot that stands still drooling at the minion flag.

I wonder why the Devs just ignore us. We all agree to be able to change the bot's lvl but looks like they don't even listen to us. Someone help me here, why they don't want to change this? What they're afraid of?