PDA

View Full Version : AC Odyssey CE Pre-order - shipment/delivery - how does it work?

OshadowhatterO
07-09-2018, 06:28 AM
So im curious how the shipment and delivery works for ubisofts physical collector's edition pre-order copies? If I pre-order the physical spartan collector's edition, will something like that normally arrive befor the early access period?

I ask this because ive never pre-order a physical collectors edition before or from a developers website. Mainly just digital is all I have ever did. Plus the early access period is pretty important to me as well.

Locopells
07-09-2018, 10:25 AM
To be honest, I'm not sure. Traditionally, when the game used to actually be inthe box, the Collector's Editions were supposed to arrive on the morning of release (a bit hit and miss...). But now, when all you get is a disc with Uplay on it, with you key inside the case...

Ask Ubi support. If I had to guess, you may get the key sent ahead of time, or the game just added to your Uplay account.

ACGillett
07-09-2018, 01:31 PM
I've ordered the past few collectors editions and they charge you immediately so just be aware of that.

I've always had mine delivered on the release date. If you order that edition with the early release it should be delivered on the 2nd. Last year there was an issue with shipping out orders and they sent me a download key so that I could play on the release date.

Hope this helps!