PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a statistics menu?

CrispyKitteh
07-09-2018, 02:16 AM
There were stats menus in every AC game besides 1 up until Unity, Considering this is an RPG it would be cool to know certain things like the number of enemies killed and the number of items stolen. Let's say you wanted to play the good guy. What proof is there that after you beat the game you didn't ruthlessly slaughter millions of innocents and stole stuff and broke the law. Something as simple as this can literally add hundreds of hours of replay value. Of course the Ubisoft club tracks stats but it's not detailed enough, there's internet latency, the numbers become ambiguous beyond 10,000, and it's not for individual save slots. If this isn't already implemented would you please consider adding this back? I'm excited for Odyssey and this could be the glorious return of the stats menu!

OxIdOAC
07-09-2018, 09:11 AM
I asked something similar for Origins, here:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1809367-Please-add-game-progress-indicator-to-individual-save-slot

They just don't care..
But it would be nice to have statistics like previous games have, or, at least statistics to 100% completion, like previous games have. 100 % stats are always fixed, so it would not be so hard to do.

cawatrooper9
07-09-2018, 02:28 PM
I'd be totally down for something like this.

TwoDollarSoda
07-10-2018, 03:13 AM
Ubisoft Club stat tracking is usually gone a few years after a game comes out so this would be appreciated. I mean, when you think about it it's just a list that tracks values. Values we know are already being tracked in the game. All they have to do is draw it somewhere in the game and BOOM. Instant infinite replayability.