PDA

View Full Version : 21Kilotons News Dump | Lets Talk Hype

x21KilotonX
07-08-2018, 03:48 AM
In all the excitement, the News Dump didnt get posted here.

https://youtu.be/93o3F02igu0

It should at least give you something to smirk about whilst the Sunday morning hangover kicks in.

mckrackin5324
07-08-2018, 08:01 AM
Nailed it. lol

SevenNVD
07-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Although I think you've done better in the past, you stirred the pot here pretty good, which I think was your intention.

Nonetheless, I was entertained, well done!

Demiz3r
07-08-2018, 01:57 PM
I love it!

It's really unfortunate that you continued to get harassed by selected individuals *cough* ETF/Star Players *cough* for producing this content. Keep producing this content, don't let these individuals stop you. There are plenty of us that love your content! Keep preaching the truth brother!

GrumpyOrk
07-08-2018, 04:56 PM
That's pretty excellent. Thank you for the video.

Mad-Cap
07-08-2018, 10:53 PM
I've said it before, I don't know why anyone would use reddit for this game. I've always found this forum to be fair as long as people aren't hostile. Granted some hard topics are not answer an fully as the community wants. At least you know that an actual Ubisoft employee is often filtering the conversation. I've always thought of Division Reddit as overly zealous fanboys and most YouTubers as cheap paid advertising. It's just modern marketing.

The CMs are a good at what they do, heck I've even got a lot of respect for Mattshotcha for telling us the way it is, when I needed to hear it. Know that we give the Community guys a lot of crap, but I think they do an awesome job. Some people forget that the community team is the Dev team's meat shield from the community.;)

Great video.

sgtnogo
07-08-2018, 11:17 PM
21, watched it the day it came out, many truths here.

YodaMan 3D
07-08-2018, 11:18 PM
That was a lot of fun to watch and the most information that I feel I would actually get about TD2. ;)

I am saddened to find out I won't have my name on that statue EVER. :rolleyes:

Gramps-7
07-09-2018, 03:14 AM
Good stuff, knew there was a reason I don't subscribe to Reddit.

Demiz3r
07-09-2018, 03:48 AM
I've said it before, I don't know why anyone would use reddit for this game. I've always found this forum to be fair as long as people aren't hostile. Granted some hard topics are not answer an fully as the community wants. At least you know that an actual Ubisoft employee is often filtering the conversation. I've always thought of Division Reddit as overly zealous fanboys and most YouTubers as cheap paid advertising. It's just modern marketing.

The CMs are a good at what they do, heck I've even got a lot of respect for Mattshotcha for telling us the way it is, when I needed to hear it. Know that we give the Community guys a lot of crap, but I think they do an awesome job. Some people forget that the community team is the Dev team's meat shield from the community.;)

Great video.

Wow. I can't believe we actually agree on something. :p
Division Reddit has too many overly zealous fanboys and the mods are quite zealous as well.
Any valid criticism gets downvoted to a oblivion. I feel it's not good place to have a discussion. Every now and then, there is a meaningful thread. It's rare though. It's a shame because it used to be a good place to have discussions or debates on issues.

I miss Mattshotcha. He was a good CM. I always looked forward to his rogue Friday's streams. Do you have SA?

AdmiralLW
07-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Ubisoft & Massive are the nicest guys. They still haven't finished THE Division.

Mad-Cap
07-09-2018, 11:32 PM
Wow. I can't believe we actually agree on something. :p
Division Reddit has too many overly zealous fanboys and the mods are quite zealous as well.
Any valid criticism gets downvoted to a oblivion. I feel it's not good place to have a discussion. Every now and then, there is a meaningful thread. It's rare though. It's a shame because it used to be a good place to have discussions or debates on issues.

I miss Mattshotcha. He was a good CM. I always looked forward to his rogue Friday's streams. Do you have SA?

That's okay, we can still argue about stuff we agree on. ;)