PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist should spam couch and lean while fighting up close to mimic multiplayer

Vega.B
07-07-2018, 03:15 PM
In multiplayer while in a close quarters gun fight, people often spam crouch crouch crouch + QEQEQE (head lean) while shooting. It's spam, but it makes them much more difficult to hit at close range. Can we get terrorist that do the crouch crouch crouch head lean thing for more realistic multiplayer practice? I see all ranks spaming crouch while fighting, and most plats+ spaming couch and lean while fighting in close quarters. It's lame, but it works.

BrynhiIdr
07-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Terrorist hunt is game mode not practice for multiplayer, its a different game mode with different approach and tactics, They are supposed to mimic suicidal meth head terrorist not crouch spamming and leaning abusers, thats not how AI is meant to work, but feel free to rewrite the AI they are now hiring programmers, cuz surely no one ever from ubisoft will rework the AI and probably thats the best they can do,cuz whenever they tinkered with ai it went to bad to worse , and by the way i saw those diamond 3 players coming in to terrorist hunt dying after two kills , best TH players dont even have PVP rank that speaks for itself

Vega.B
07-08-2018, 04:31 AM
Many people warm up with terrorist hunt on a regular basis, including both pro and non pro. Why not make it as realistic to multiplayer as possible? It's much better than casual to warm up in because casual rounds are 4minutes and if you die at the start, you sit there waiting for a long time and don't get to warm up your aim. That's what this is all about, warming up your flick shots and reaction time. T-Hunt is a great warmup for multiplayer. Would you explain the different approaches and tactics from multiplayer? And I'm not talking about the suicidal white heads, just the basic AI.

How could I rewrite the AI? Are you being sarcastic a-hole? Sounds like it. Only reason diamond 3 players would die in t-hunt after "two kills" is because they are not trying at all. And who are the best t-hunt players you speak of? I want to look up their stats. Thanks.

Vega.B
07-08-2018, 04:39 AM
I forgot stats aren't a thing with T-Hunt. Regardless, I still think it's a good warmup for ranked and needs to be improved on to be more realistic.

BrynhiIdr
07-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Yea for example in TH you are not supposed to use smokes at all not supposed to breach walls with rooms filled with enemies since that never works out as imagined , you dont mess around crouched cuz you dont want to trigger the aimbot by revealing slowly 1% of your body , either move fast or not at all or you get shot on extract you dont rush out with hostage thats certain death in 90% of time thats few things,but overall you play differently move more shoot more. But yes you do have stats for TH too , i looked up stats of players only from my friend list but i never found anyone having better stats than me. (including the fact my w/l ratio went downwards drastically since back in time you could run the game overnight on protect hostage and get renown for every lost game.) There was one player with highest clearence i have seen with 370 guy was called white_mask, having played more than 3000 games.