PDA

View Full Version : Change opponents level

solonifer
07-07-2018, 02:52 PM
When you start a game you can set game as easy to hard.
I think it can be great to change it while playing.

It may look like cheating, but if someone wants he can change game to more harder ( or easier ) after he started and played like 10 hours and not to start again.

This option may be available for change not less then 2 hours ( for example ), so if user activated more harder option and more aggressive players - he cannot change it with the next 2 hours or something like that...?!

What do you think?

ANN0nymity
07-08-2018, 08:10 AM
i honestly don't think this would be a good idea. in this case there is abselutely no challenge in the game. i understand you but it just does not seem fair tho. there is only one place where i would accept this and that is like some sort of sandbox mode where there are no achievements, just where jou can test your playstiles and choose your start settings. maybe you could start with a random generated city as a choice so you can see how things work out if you would try something new.

banan1996.1996
07-08-2018, 09:48 PM
I am also against this idea. Maybe there could be a mode for trying out starting conditions but achievements should definitely be disabled then. Actually that's the point of starting conditions and starting options - to be able to set a challenge suitable for everyone, easier or more difficult depending on players' wishes. And actually most of those options make the difference only at the beginning of the game so changing some options later wouldn't really do anything in my opinion.